Windows 10: Windows recovery screen if pc is moved

Discus and support Windows recovery screen if pc is moved in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I seem to have a problem where if I take off the side of the pc and move some cables slightly not actually unplugging, literally touching them then put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JadeDunn2, Apr 3, 2021.

1. JadeDunn2 Win User

Windows recovery screen if pc is moved

I seem to have a problem where if I take off the side of the pc and move some cables slightly not actually unplugging, literally touching them then put it back and turn it on, it sometimes goes into the windows recovery screen and won't do anything try to use any of the options, it just flashes I have the recovery tools on a USB drive but doesn't always work. Usually if I keep turning it off and on it boots up fine eventually and will do for the next few uses, then randomly the recovery mode again. What seems to be my issue? I'm thinking possibly faulty hardware. I have both hdd and an ssd currently so possibly one of those?

:)

JadeDunn2, Apr 3, 2021
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 3, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Windows recovery screen if pc is moved

message needs to be moved by touching because it comes in smaller than the screen.

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

• Did you check using different browser?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    If not, I suggest you to use a different browser and check if the issue occurs here as well.

If this doesn't work try the below steps and check.

I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows recovery screen if pc is moved

1. Windows recovery screen if pc is moved - Similar Threads - recovery screen moved

2. WHITE SCREEN WINDOWS 11 AFTER PC RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHITE SCREEN WINDOWS 11 AFTER PC RECOVERY: Hi,Recently i got a lot of issues in my drivers so i tried to do the pc recovery.After the reinstall of windows, the screen becomes white, sometimes a microsoft logo comes out, but after that everything returns to be white again.I tried to alt tab and switch to apps, but...
  3. Moving the Recovery Partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving the Recovery Partition: HiI need to move the recovery partition to the left because I need free space at the end of the drive.Will moving this prevent "Windows Reset" from working in future? If so, how do I prevent this?...
  4. Moving the Recovery Partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving the Recovery Partition: HiI need to move the recovery partition to the left because I need free space at the end of the drive.Will moving this prevent "Windows Reset" from working in future? If so, how do I prevent this?...
  5. Pc stuck on recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc stuck on recovery blue screen: I’m asking how to fixRecovery your pc/device needs to be repaired A required device isn’t connected or can be accessed You’ll need to use recovery tools. If you don’t have any instillation media like a disc or usb device contact your PC administrator or Pc/Device...
  6. Pc stuck on recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on recovery blue screen: I’m asking how to fixRecovery your pc/device needs to be repaired A required device isn’t connected or can be accessed You’ll need to use recovery tools. If you don’t have any instillation media like a disc or usb device contact your PC administrator or Pc/Device...
  7. Pc stuck on recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Move C:\Recovery\* to Recovery partition

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Move C:\Recovery\* to Recovery partition: Hi, I have the recovery partition but the recovery file are in the C: filesystem. I don't know if it uses the recovery partition but I would like to move from C: to the recovery partition to save some space. It's possible? 176302
  9. Moving a Recovery Partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving a Recovery Partition: Hi! Is there any way for me to move the recovery partition whatsoever on Disk 0? I want to merge E: with the unallocated space on the other side of it but I can't because the partition is in the way.[ATTACH]...
  10. Move recovery partition?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Move recovery partition?: Just installed a new M.2 SSD into an MSI GE72 laptop running Windows 10. First used MSI's Burn Recovery tool to copy the recovery to a USB flash drive. Restored onto the SSD and wiped the HDD. The resulting partitions on the SSD are shown in the attached image. So I end up...