Windows 10: Windows Recovery Wondering

Discus and support Windows Recovery Wondering in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought an oem window with Windows 8. I've been using Win10 update for the first time. I think I deleted the backup files from version 8, 8.1 after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jisoochoo, Dec 27, 2018.

1. jisoochoo Win User

Windows Recovery Wondering

I bought an oem window with Windows 8.

I've been using Win10 update for the first time.

I think I deleted the backup files from version 8, 8.1 after updating to Win10.

I'm trying to reinstall it because of a recent conflict.

Windows is said to be activated on the Control Panel\System and Security\System.

The product ID is written on it.

I wonder if I can reinstall it with the product ID written on my friend after borrowing the fpp usb(window10).

Motherboard is the same.

:)

jisoochoo, Dec 27, 2018
  2. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Dec 27, 2018
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144395

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Windows Recovery Wondering

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows Recovery Wondering

1. Windows Recovery Wondering - Similar Threads - Recovery Wondering

2. All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...: HELP⁉‍In layman's terms please...without all the user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most user-friendly OS/PC? Microsoftsorry to say is so departmentalized it's ruining its products....
  3. All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...: HELP⁉‍In layman's terms please...without all the user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most user-friendly OS/PC? Microsoftsorry to say is so departmentalized it's ruining its products....
  4. All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?: Hello,I'm lock out of using my laptop by bitlocker recovery key. Unfortunately my Microsoft account got disconnected from my laptop and my bitlocker recovery key is no longer accessible through it. I have most of my hings stored therefore the biggest issue is to be able to...
  6. How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?

How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?: Hello,I'm lock out of using my laptop by bitlocker recovery key. Unfortunately my Microsoft account got disconnected from my laptop and my bitlocker recovery key is no longer accessible through it. I have most of my hings stored therefore the biggest issue is to be able to...
  7. What do I do if I can’t get access to my recovery key and was wondering how I can try to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do I do if I can’t get access to my recovery key and was wondering how I can try to...: Looking for help I had a issue with resetting my laptop and came across a recovery key which I don’t have and I can’t fully reset my laptop because of it can I get help please :...
  8. What do I do if I can’t get access to my recovery key and was wondering how I can try to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if I can’t get access to my recovery key and was wondering how I can try to...: Looking for help I had a issue with resetting my laptop and came across a recovery key which I don’t have and I can’t fully reset my laptop because of it can I get help please :...
  9. What do I do if I can’t get access to my recovery key and was wondering how I can try to...

10. wondering if file recovery after Windows Reinstallation was possible

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    wondering if file recovery after Windows Reinstallation was possible: Hi all, About a month ago my computer was misbehaving and needed repair, so I went to Best Buy. Long story short, I did not backup my computer to the utmost. When they reinstalled windows, I was bummed but went along my merry way, not even wondering if file recovery after...