Windows 10: Windows recovery

Discus and support Windows recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi.. windows recovery process is stuck in 30%.its almost 3 hours .. and i am recovering from pen drive ,, i ceeated rcovery on pen drive today its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sandeepbani, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Windows recovery

Hi.. windows recovery process is stuck in 30%.its almost 3 hours .. and i am recovering from pen drive ,, i ceeated rcovery on pen drive today its ielf with the help of windows create recovery .. dell inspiron laptop.what should i do .any help

:)

sandeepbani, Sep 26, 2018
  2. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Sep 26, 2018
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144395

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Windows recovery

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows recovery

1. Windows recovery - Similar Threads - recovery

2. Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.: I am reinstalling Windows 11 and cannot get past the OOBEMSAHELLO error due to a VM installed by a hacker. I need to disable Hypervisor from the command prompt, since I entered startup with command prompt as soon as a new installation restarted the first time. Or some other...
  3. Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.: I am reinstalling Windows 11 and cannot get past the OOBEMSAHELLO error due to a VM installed by a hacker. I need to disable Hypervisor from the command prompt, since I entered startup with command prompt as soon as a new installation restarted the first time. Or some other...
  4. Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update: I have generally created a new recovery drive image after each Windows Update - which is generally monthly. I actually create two just to be on the safeside. Following the April 2024 update the creation of the image fails when about 95% complete. I have rebooted the computer...
  5. Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update

Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update: I have generally created a new recovery drive image after each Windows Update - which is generally monthly. I actually create two just to be on the safeside. Following the April 2024 update the creation of the image fails when about 95% complete. I have rebooted the computer...
  6. GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist: I logged out of my GroupMe account because it kept glitching. When i went to login, apparently I dont remember the password for years ago, but the email address the password recovery is tied to does not exist anymore so when I go through “forgot password” i cant recover the...
  7. GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist

GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist: I logged out of my GroupMe account because it kept glitching. When i went to login, apparently I dont remember the password for years ago, but the email address the password recovery is tied to does not exist anymore so when I go through “forgot password” i cant recover the...
  8. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...: I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a fresh install. Now my computer is all messed up and I can't get a fresh install....
  9. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...: I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a fresh install. Now my computer is all messed up and I can't get a fresh install....
  10. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade