Windows 10: Windows recovery

Discus and support Windows recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows is not loading. Want to recover it from the recovery image which I have on X:\WindowsImageBackup\computer name, but recovery tool tells me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AleksandrAndrusenko, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Windows recovery

My Windows is not loading. Want to recover it from the recovery image which I have on X:\WindowsImageBackup\computer name, but recovery tool tells me that it can't see any image. There are several recovery folders with different dates in "computer name" subfolder, is it OK? What can be the problem?

The tool does not propose me to browse to the recovery folder.

:)

AleksandrAndrusenko, Oct 1, 2018
  2. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Oct 1, 2018
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144395

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Windows recovery

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows recovery

1. Windows recovery - Similar Threads - recovery

2. Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment: For over 2 hours I tried to get my laptop to move past “automatic repairs”. I found the options to go into safe mode and I tried to do recovery, go to windows 10, reset but keep my files… but this stupid ****, problems I been having since it was 2 years old, fresh out of ****...
  3. Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment: For over 2 hours I tried to get my laptop to move past “automatic repairs”. I found the options to go into safe mode and I tried to do recovery, go to windows 10, reset but keep my files… but this stupid ****, problems I been having since it was 2 years old, fresh out of ****...
  4. Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found: Hey, I am receiving 'The Window RE image was not found' on my PC when running reagentc /enable in command prompt . I can see there is a recovery partition so a little stumped.I was attempting the below which has worked on various other...
  6. Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found

Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found: Hey, I am receiving 'The Window RE image was not found' on my PC when running reagentc /enable in command prompt . I can see there is a recovery partition so a little stumped.I was attempting the below which has worked on various other...
  7. Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Stuck on recovery screen

Stuck on recovery screen: My pc has been on a blue recovery screen for 10 days now, the error is 0xc000000f and it says windows system 32. When i hit enter or F8 like it says, my screen just flashes black and it’s still on the same screen. My bootable drive should arrive today but i’m worried it won’t...
  9. Stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on recovery screen: My pc has been on a blue recovery screen for 10 days now, the error is 0xc000000f and it says windows system 32. When i hit enter or F8 like it says, my screen just flashes black and it’s still on the same screen. My bootable drive should arrive today but i’m worried it won’t...
  10. Stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging