Windows 10: windows recovery

Discus and support windows recovery in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I originally had a windows 7 system that i upgraded to windows 10, however, after turning it in for repairs, it now has an illegitimate copy of windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AlbinSunmo, Jun 28, 2019.

1. windows recovery

I originally had a windows 7 system that i upgraded to windows 10, however, after turning it in for repairs, it now has an illegitimate copy of windows 8 or something. i tried returning it to windows 10 by giving my windows 7 key from the label on the back, but it doesn't recognize it as real one, i think.

I'm not really sure what to do as i don't want to spend 130 or whatever a new windows 10 key costs on an old computer. what could be the problem and how do i solve it in the quickest and cheapest way possible

:)

AlbinSunmo, Jun 28, 2019
  2. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Jun 28, 2019
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jun 28, 2019
  4. windows recovery

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

windows recovery

1. windows recovery - Similar Threads - recovery

2. Questions on using a recovery disk for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Questions on using a recovery disk for windows 10: I'm sure other users will want to use some of this info too. I keep having issues with Windows 10 rebooting from, Startup, Sleep, and Restart. They don't always work. I've created a recovery disk on a My Passport Drive, but I can't find any info on how to use it or what...
  3. Recovery of just ndeleted sub files

Recovery of just ndeleted sub files: How do I recover several just deleted sub files from my email page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-of-just-ndeleted-sub-files/ab3fb08d-cabe-4037-8296-0bc7f86fba7f
  4. BitLocker Recovery Key not stored in Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker Recovery Key not stored in Microsoft Account: Here is the sequence of events that resulted in me unable to access the data on my additional HDD. 30th August - Purchased new computer and installed windows 10 64-bit Pro on 500GB internal harddrive. 4th September - Added another 2TB harddrive and moved my personal...
  5. Nothing in Windows Recovery Mode (WinRE) is fixing my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nothing in Windows Recovery Mode (WinRE) is fixing my PC: A couple of weeks ago my Alienware 17 stopped working after turning it off and on and connecting it to a dedicated external graphics card (GTX 970). Didn't try to fix it for a while because school was starting, but now I'm having problems. Now on boot up it gives me the...
  6. Bitlocker Recovery key - I havent made any changes, I am administrator, and I've never made...

Bitlocker Recovery key - I havent made any changes, I am administrator, and I've never made...: As the subject title already explains, I haven't made any changes to my laptop, I am the administrator, and I have never made a recovery key in the first place. I've had a look at forums etc but can't seem to find a STRAIGHTFORWARD answer. - What is this? - Why is it...
  7. Recovery Drive near full due to "preload"

Recovery Drive near full due to "preload": I have noticed that my recovery drive is near full, 15gb and it has about 400mb left. I don't know much about computers as much as I want to so I have no clue what to do about this. All other files arent taking up space unlike "preload" 13gb of a 15gb drive. What can I do...
  8. the hard drive recovery has been selected. Press yes to continue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the hard drive recovery has been selected. Press yes to continue: sometimes after i restarted my toshiba satellite, it is appearing during booting before the toshiba logo. I choose yes and they attemp me to choose keyboard, after i choose, they are choises ssuch as( troubleshoot, continue to windowns 10, etc...) i choose windows 10 then it...
  9. Windows 10 recovery drive

Windows 10 recovery drive: About 6 months ago I was having problems with my Surface Pro 4 so wiped the drive & re-installed from an ISO that I downloaded to a USB stick. Since then, I have had various problems like short life battery, blue screens & others. I would like to have a go at re installing...
  10. Logging in to an Advanced Boot Options Menu Recovery Tool

Logging in to an Advanced Boot Options Menu Recovery Tool: After upgrading my Mother's laptop to Windows 10 Home, I replaced much of her Windows 8 Recovery partition with the "media" files from a WinPE recovery USB boot-drive - which I created after downloading the Windows ADK and PE files:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows Phone Recovery