Windows 10: WINDOWS RECOVERY

Discus and support WINDOWS RECOVERY in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sir, I had windows 10 OS installed in my dell laptop. I tried to dual boot by installing Ubuntu 18.04 and i had it successfully installed. After its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Parth Srivastava_100, Dec 7, 2019.

1. WINDOWS RECOVERY

Sir,

I had windows 10 OS installed in my dell laptop. I tried to dual boot by installing Ubuntu 18.04 and i had it successfully installed. After its installation, when i restarted the system and tried to open windows , i found that windows Bit Locker had locked my drives and asked for a recovery key to start the system which i didn't have . I searched in my Microsoft account too but in vain. So now my windows is locked and i cannot access it.Please help me to get a way inside my windows.

:)

Parth Srivastava_100, Dec 7, 2019
  2. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Dec 7, 2019
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Dec 7, 2019
  4. WINDOWS RECOVERY

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS RECOVERY

1. WINDOWS RECOVERY - Similar Threads - RECOVERY

2. Recovery of permantely deleted files without using software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery of permantely deleted files without using software: Hi, I deleted some file and then emptied my recycle bin, but I now realize I need one of the files. Is there anyway I can recover without using software?...
  3. Can't Back Up System Files To The Recovery Drive

Can't Back Up System Files To The Recovery Drive: I am attempting to create a Recovery Drive, using an external hard drive. On the screen "create a recovery drive", there is an option to "back up system files to the recovery drive". If I check that box, the next screen "please wait" with the green status bar runs forever,...
  4. Recovery of data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovery of data: I have replaced Ubuntu OS by installing Windows 10. In that process, accidentally all files of Ubuntu OS is deleted. Is it possible to recover all deleted files through windows OS?...
  5. recovery drive

recovery drive: Hello, I just upgraded to windows 10 home from windows 7. In Windows 7 I had the C:/ drive and the recovery drive partition Now that I am using windows 10 is that recovery drive a win10 recovery or is it still win7? If its win 7 I should delete it? or can I install a win 10...
  6. Windows 10 advanced startup does not show System Image Recovery

Windows 10 advanced startup does not show System Image Recovery: Hello! I use Windows 10 November 2019 update. I need to restore Windows from a system image, but I can not do it. I openWindows 10 Settings menu, go to Update & recovery, go to Recovery, Advanced startup section, and click Restart now. When PC restarts, I go to Troubleshoot,...
  7. Account recovery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Account recovery: My computer won't start and I haven't troubleshooted the problem yet, but on the off-chance that it is the mobo/CPU, will I have to buy another copy of Windows 10? Is there a way to carry over my current account, even if I have to pay for a new install? submitted by...
  8. Windows 10, A Recovery Drive That Can't Recover.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10, A Recovery Drive That Can't Recover.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Regulus_Star [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eshe1a/windows_10_a_recovery_drive_that_cant_recover/
  9. Windows Recovery Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Recovery Manager: I tried creating a backup using a DVD-RW but the system says it is not a valid disc and to use a DVD-R. Why are we not able to use a rewrite-able disc? This is a bit ridiculous if you ask me. Can I format the disc to be a Recordable only? I can't return the whole pack now...
  10. How to Recover a Raw Drive no data file recovery needed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Recover a Raw Drive no data file recovery needed: Hello, I've recently been trying to use my old, broken laptop's larger and speedier drive to run Windows 10 on my desktop. After initially connecting the drive to my PC to see what was on there via SATA E: Drive, I was able to interact with the files on it and run .exe...