Windows 10: windows recovery

Discus and support windows recovery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so I just recover my laptop yesterday, and today I just opened my laptop and all of the Microsoft apps are uninstalled like a weather app, calendar,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ovasuni, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Ovasuni Win User

windows recovery

so I just recover my laptop yesterday, and today I just opened my laptop and all of the Microsoft apps are uninstalled like a weather app, calendar, camera, news, and etc., I have download all the app but it always gets error connection but my network is still working properly. today the security app is installed and when I open it it says "Security at a glance" I was panicking so I buy Avast Premium Security. Please help me.

:)

Ovasuni, Mar 20, 2020
  2. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Mar 20, 2020
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Mar 20, 2020
  4. windows recovery

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

windows recovery

1. windows recovery - Similar Threads - recovery

2. Disk recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk recovery: Hello, i've created windows10 installer on my hard drive, but it was't empty. https://www.microsoft.com/pl-pl/software-download/windows10 using second option how can i recover my lost data? all programs can not recover my previous parition In disc settings i don't have any...
  3. Win10 recovery every 10 seconds - Win10 obnova každých 10 sekund

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 recovery every 10 seconds - Win10 obnova každých 10 sekund: Po prihlásení do Win 10 sa obnoví obrazovka a nedá sa nič robiť Kontrola antivírmi OK After logging in to Win 10 will refresh the screen and nothing can be done by checking the antivirus OK [Translated to English by moderator.]...
  4. How to find Bitlocker Recovery Key in your Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to find Bitlocker Recovery Key in your Microsoft Account: I ran an HP update on my new HP Laptop today, that we've had for 6 months, and now a screen appeared asking for my BitLocker Recovery Key. I logged-in to my Microsoft account on another device, so now where do I find the recovery key? Help! Thanks!...
  5. Recovery fail

Recovery fail: Windows recovery enviroment I was doing a network reset to reinstall my Wi-Fi adapter and when my computer is starting up after the reset it said your PC did not start correctly automatic repair at the top of the screen I click advanced options and it says troubleshoot...
  6. Windows recovery enviroment

Windows recovery enviroment: I was doing a network reset to reinstall my Wi-Fi adapter and when my computer is starting up after the reset it said your PC did not start correctly automatic repair at the top of the screen I click advanced options and it says troubleshoot continue to windows 10 or turn off...
  7. Password not accepted in CMD recovery menu

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password not accepted in CMD recovery menu: Hello, Everything is fine on my pc and i came across an "issue" today as i was helping a friend remotely. The issue is that i rebooted my windows 10 laptop and went to CMD by clicking SHIFT+restart -->Advanced Options---CMD. Once there it showed my name as i have it on my...
  8. USB Recovery Dependent Boot into Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Recovery Dependent Boot into Windows: This story tells best from present to past. Currently, here's how I boot into windows: I boot to a recovery USB, then I choose "Use harddisk" and windows boots just fine. I want to cut the middle-man (USB recovery) out of this relationship. If I don't use the recovery disk,...
  9. Windows Recovery issue

Windows Recovery issue: Hi My laptop new has become inoperable. I've tried to resolve the issue unsuccessfully and now I am trying to reinstall windows10. When I do a complete reinstall via the recovery tool it runs for half an hour then I get a message saying 'There was a problem, Unable to...
  10. Windows 10 shows Recovery blue screen with an error code 0xc0000102

Windows 10 shows Recovery blue screen with an error code 0xc0000102: Windows 10 shows Recovery blue screen with an error code 0xc0000102. This happened few months ago and within that period of time I've tried repairing my laptop with an installation disk but it is not booting through cd or usb, someone then recommend i checked my boot order...