Windows 10: Windows Refreshed one of my profiles on version 2004

Discus and support Windows Refreshed one of my profiles on version 2004 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Since COVID, I have been working from home. I log into windows with my Gmail email that has been linked to a Microsoft account. I have never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JordanGardner, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Windows Refreshed one of my profiles on version 2004

Hello

Since COVID, I have been working from home. I log into windows with my Gmail email that has been linked to a Microsoft account. I have never had any issues. I also have personal user account linked to an outlook account.

This morning, I go to log into my work account and its as if someone has used the windows refresh function. Microsoft teams does not auto load and when I open it is logged out, Edge is telling me about the new edge, None of my recent files are showing up in word, and worst of all, drop box is no longer logged in and it now wants to sync 28,000 files and 28gb of data.

My personal account is fine !

I'm on

Win 10 Pro

Version 2004

OS Build 19041.3299

EX Pack 120.2202.130.0

:)

JordanGardner, Jun 16, 2020
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Windows Refreshed one of my profiles on version 2004 :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 16, 2020
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Windows Refreshed one of my profiles on version 2004

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows Refreshed one of my profiles on version 2004

1. Windows Refreshed one of my profiles on version 2004 - Similar Threads - Refreshed profiles version

2. Windows 10 Version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 2004: Can you tell me when the October Update will be available to download. Because I have been having major problems with the version 2004 since it’s release. Right my HP Desktop PC I bought last year from Argos UK in July 2019. The Computer came shipped with the recovery...
  3. version 2004

version 2004: version 2004 has been installing for 14 hours is this ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/version-2004/0a3874ec-3ed6-4de7-a79b-7a3c602e3cb3
  4. BAD WINDOWS---VERSION "2004"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BAD WINDOWS---VERSION "2004": INFO: IT ALL STARTED WITH A CLEAN INSTALL of windows 2004 my pc would boot first time after the install and work fine till windows update does not install the drivers, as soon as the driver is downloaded my pc would show glitched screens with teared graphics and then my pc...
  5. Windows 10 version 2004

Windows 10 version 2004: I have over 890Gb of completely totally empty space. I have tried and failed to update to version 2004 twice. Storage space is not an issue. All that I want to do is update from Windows 10 version 1909 to Windows 10 version 2004. Now it doesn't even come up during manual...
  6. Windows version 2004

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows version 2004: Hello Microsoft, After updating to Version 2004, I had completely lost all my Microsoft Office 2019 products. The only thing I could do, was a system recovery, which I just performed. Office is back, but not activated anymore. And now the problem is that re-activating using...
  7. my windows update version 2004

my windows update version 2004: i have many ways to download version 2004 in my pc at first update not shown in windows update after many struggles i received update but it is always stuck at some point at 99 or 100 i restart download many time but every time it only leads to my data lose please help some...
  8. windows version 2004

windows version 2004: after updating into 2004 can't intalled this driver, but still downloading, how fix this problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-version-2004/01f33ffd-5d2f-4617-843b-7dfc85df8698
  9. Version 2004

Version 2004: Dear Community, Since I have had Version 2004 updated I get a pop up warning like so FullTrustNotifier.exe-bad Image error status 0xc000012f. The pop up is at random does not allow me to do my work. Can someone help m resolve the issue? My email address is *** Email...
  10. Windows 10 users profile renamed and works but desktop not refreshing due to one drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 users profile renamed and works but desktop not refreshing due to one drive: Hi, I followed your post and i successfully renamed the profile folder in users to my name and then changed the path from regedit. Everything worked and i did everything right. I also added my onedrive folder as well, before it was of someother guy from which i bought a...