Windows 10: Windows refuses google usb driver

Discus and support Windows refuses google usb driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; good evening On Windows 10 Pro 1803, to configure my Android development environment, Windows recognizes and installs my Sony Xperia xa ultra... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SALEM Mister, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Windows refuses google usb driver

good evening

On Windows 10 Pro 1803, to configure my Android development environment, Windows recognizes and installs my Sony Xperia xa ultra smartphone in the workstation and in the device manager as Sony Xperia xa ultra but in MTP, or for my development environment it must be in ADB except that Windows refuses the required driver update either Google USB Driver provided in Android sdk Tools.

If anyone would have an idea to serve me. Thank you

:)

SALEM Mister, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 11, 2019
  3. thraxed Win User
    Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows refuses google usb driver

I Need SM-USB 007 Driver

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your USB. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2.

Try updating the latest USB devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the USB drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the USB driver.

c. Right-click on the USB and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows refuses google usb driver

1. Windows refuses google usb driver - Similar Threads - refuses google usb

2. HP Laptop Refuses to Boot to USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Laptop Refuses to Boot to USB: I have wasted the best part of a day searching for a solution. My ancient mother has a new HP laptop, thin as a rail and with no DVD drive; Windows 10. If it has a model name, I cannot find it. She has set it up herself and now has no idea what her password is; neither she...
  3. Audio Driver refuses to be permanently removed.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Driver refuses to be permanently removed.: Not sure how long ago, but I noticed very recently that I had some Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer in my Devices as well as a Sonic Studio Audio Driver. Wasn't sure where this came from, nor did I want it, so I uninstalled any/all Sonic Studio Suite, etc. The drivers didn't go...
  4. Drivers Suddenly Refuse To Play Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drivers Suddenly Refuse To Play Sound: It was working today and happened out of the blue. I'm on version 10.0.18362 Build 18362. Have tried reinstalling the drivers and have tested them multiple times. Says everything is working. submitted by /u/Noahsam97 [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 10 refuses to boot from USB...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 refuses to boot from USB...: Good day guys, I tried creating a portable Windows 10 USB on my external SSD as well as a 16 GB USB, and although the creation process using WinToUSB & Rufus succeeded, my laptop refuses to boot from the USB. I get the "The selected boot device failed. Press <Enter> to...
  6. My Laptop’s USB Drivers are refusing to detect my External Hard Drive

My Laptop’s USB Drivers are refusing to detect my External Hard Drive: So, I have been facing the issue of my laptop not detecting my external hard drive at all not in File Explorer, Device Manager, Disk Management, but it works perfectly on another laptop that uses the same operating system a.e. Windows 10 Home, which leads me to believe that...
  7. Installed newer Asmedia USB drivers, pc now refuses to post

Installed newer Asmedia USB drivers, pc now refuses to post: Ugh.. Uuuuugh. I have a macrium image but it was from yesterday morning and i did a TON of work yesterday. I'm talking like.. 12+ hours worth. I ran DUMO and noticed there was an updated usb 3.0 extensible host controller driver for my ancient board (crosshair v formula z)...
  8. Device refuses to install driver

Device refuses to install driver: Recently I encountered a problem with my built in speaker on my HP laptop. I began investigating with sources and all and i noticed that while troubleshooting is installing a driver to the device(In this case a Audio Device) the events tab on its properties has shown the...
  9. Google Chrome refuses to install on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome refuses to install on Windows 10: My Google Chrome was working fine yesterday, but I haven't been able to get it to load any webpages today. Meanwhile, my internet explorer has been working fine. I am not using a proxy server, so that box was already unchecked. I didn't want to make too many changes on the...
  10. Refuse driver updates in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Refuse driver updates in Windows 10?: I just installed the leaked Windows 10 build 10051. Before this I had 9926 installed. I have a game called DayZ Standalone, it refused to launch on 9926. A friend said that updating to 10051 allowed him to launch the game. So I did a clean install. Everything works great so...