Windows 10: Windows refuses to activate with genuine keys

Discus and support Windows refuses to activate with genuine keys in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Yup, 0x803f70001 at it again, can't activate windows. got my key, opened slui, typed it, and. yup! 0x803f7001. What can I do to get my key working?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NO111ONE, Oct 10, 2020.

1. NO111ONE Win User

Windows refuses to activate with genuine keys

Yup, 0x803f70001 at it again,

can't activate windows.

got my key, opened slui, typed it, and. yup! 0x803f7001. What can I do to get my key working?

:)

NO111ONE, Oct 10, 2020
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Oct 10, 2020
  3. how to check windows 10 product key is genuine or crack

Hi Ritesh

My name is Freddys to check the windows license follow the steps below:

1. Open Command Prompt
    2. Type slmgr /dlv
    3. This will open Windows Script Host window

If it shows that the windows are activated till a certain date or it is not fully activated which means your Windows is either activated via organizations bulk purchased product key or it has been
    activated using some kind of activation tool like KMSpico.

That isn't a genuine copy of Windows. Otherwise, it shows a license status: licensed without expiration time then is genuine.

See an example below:

how to check windows 10 product key is genuine or crack

Regards Freddys

Freddys Suarez Gil, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Windows refuses to activate with genuine keys

Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows refuses to activate with genuine keys

1. Windows refuses to activate with genuine keys - Similar Threads - refuses activate genuine

2. Is this window key genuine or not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this window key genuine or not.: I want know whether this windows 10 pro key is genuine or not. Please Reply.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-window-key-genuine-or-not/cfc720af-62e5-47dc-b61c-955321b4e507
  3. Genuine Windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genuine Windows is not activated: I have genuine windows 10 installed in my system but the windows is not activated. For activation it requires to connect the system with internet. But due to some organisation policy i can not connect my system to the internet. Due to this problem i am not able to update my...
  4. Genuine Windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Genuine Windows is not activated: I have genuine windows 10 installed in my system but the windows is not activated. For activation it requires to connect the system with internet. But due to some organisation policy i can not connect my system to the internet. Due to this problem i am not able to update my...
  5. Windows Genuine and Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Genuine and Activation: Hello. I have a Windows 7 Ultimate PC. My computer is not activated and not genuine. Whenever I try to activate with the product key, the computer keeps saying "The computer is not genuine". I need help with this....
  6. Windows Genuine and Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Genuine and Activation: Hello. I have a Windows 7 Ultimate PC. My computer is not activated and not genuine. Whenever I try to activate with the product key, the computer keeps saying "The computer is not genuine". I need help with this....
  7. Windows refuses to activate from a key on a genuine Microsoft Windows sticker.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows refuses to activate from a key on a genuine Microsoft Windows sticker.: [IMG]So I decided I need software for windows because they stopped making it for macOS. Reinstalled bootcamp windows. Took the old Windows 7 Pro key, used it on the installed, it all went good and I got my customization permissions. It was all good until I got the drivers....
  8. Unable to activate windows, even with genuine key.

Unable to activate windows, even with genuine key.: For the past months I've had the issue of not being able to activate windows, and after trying everything I could, I still haven't figured it out. [ATTACH] I've tried literally anything, please help me!...
  9. Checking my Windows 10 Activation key is genuine

Checking my Windows 10 Activation key is genuine: Hello, I just purchased a Windows 10 online from an Amazon company. It came in a wrapped Windows box with the USB and Activation key inside. It looks genuine, but I would like to make sure please. I Command Prompt slmgr.vbs /dlv and received the below screenshot:...
  10. Windows not activating with a genuine key

Windows not activating with a genuine key: So my old setup died on me a couple of days ago. The board decided it was going to die in a spectacular fashion and took out my processor too. Luckily for me I had a spare board and chip so rebuilt the system yesterday. Obviously, because of the hardware change I had to...