Windows 10: Windows refuses to activate

Discus and support Windows refuses to activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, i bought windows 10 key from a friend, about a month ago. Right away i checked if it worked, and it did (showed as windows 10 Home edition,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jakub Sýkora, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Windows refuses to activate

Hello, i bought windows 10 key from a friend, about a month ago. Right away i checked if it worked, and it did (showed as windows 10 Home edition, valid key). It was unused for about a month. Last week, i tried installing windows 10 on my laptop. Everything worked fine, i entered the key, it was (probably somehow) validated. After reboot and logging into windows i noticed the "Activate windows" watermark. i went into settings and the error showed up: 0x803F7001

After trying troubleshooting it adviced me to buy license from the store. I searched for method to "bind" key to my MS account, but without success.

Is there any way to somehow recover the product key?

:)

Jakub Sýkora, Apr 13, 2019
  2. grimmrace Win User

Windows refuses to update - Error 0x800f0922

Windows won't update, i ran sfc as an Admin in CMD and no issues.

Windows refuses to activate [​IMG]

• Adobe is activated on Edge but still doesn't work, could this be related?

Windows refuses to activate [​IMG]

System Details
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
    Build Version: 10586.420

grimmrace, Apr 13, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows refuses to activate

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows refuses to activate

1. Windows refuses to activate - Similar Threads - refuses activate

2. How are we supposed to use systems if microsoft refuse's to activate windows 7 on older...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How are we supposed to use systems if microsoft refuse's to activate windows 7 on older...: I have i7-6700K system on ASUS PRIME Z270-A motherboard . I cannot install windows 11 on this perfectly good hardware because microsoft says it's not supported !Microsoft also refuses to activate new windows 7 installations from what I'm told .The drive on this system fried ....
  3. How are we supposed to use systems if microsoft refuse's to activate windows 7 on older...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How are we supposed to use systems if microsoft refuse's to activate windows 7 on older...: I have i7-6700K system on ASUS PRIME Z270-A motherboard . I cannot install windows 11 on this perfectly good hardware because microsoft says it's not supported !Microsoft also refuses to activate new windows 7 installations from what I'm told .The drive on this system fried ....
  4. Windows refuses to activate after getting new motherboard/CPU

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows refuses to activate after getting new motherboard/CPU: I recently upgrade my motherboard and CPU in my PC. Naturally Windows started complaining that it wasn't activated, specifically it says:"Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: C004F211Fair enough, it has. So I followed the instructions...
  5. Windows refuses to activate after getting new motherboard/CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows refuses to activate after getting new motherboard/CPU: I recently upgrade my motherboard and CPU in my PC. Naturally Windows started complaining that it wasn't activated, specifically it says:"Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: C004F211Fair enough, it has. So I followed the instructions...
  6. Windows refuses to activate after getting new motherboard/CPU

7. No connection could be made because the Target Machine actively refused it

in Windows 10 News
    No connection could be made because the Target Machine actively refused it: [IMG]When a computer or network device attempts to connect with another device, but the target device refuses the connection, users get No connection could be made because the Target Machine actively refused it. In this article, we will learn how to resolve this issue with...
  8. No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.: dial tcp [::1]:5000: connectex: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.I've tried troubleshotting. Disabling firewall etc - no joy. The following article sugggest it's an SQL error with the followonh HOT FIX code - KB2482977 - FIX: 10061...
  9. No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.: dial tcp [::1]:5000: connectex: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.I've tried troubleshotting. Disabling firewall etc - no joy. The following article sugggest it's an SQL error with the followonh HOT FIX code - KB2482977 - FIX: 10061...
  10. Unable to activate Windows after a Reset; sppsvc refuses to start, gives System Error 183.

Unable to activate Windows after a Reset; sppsvc refuses to start, gives System Error 183.: Summary: See title. Following a PC reset, attempting to re-activate Windows gives Error 0xc0000022, which I have tracked down to being a failure for sppsvc to start. Attempting to start sppsvc gives System Error 183, which I cannot seem to find relevant information...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR PC REFUSES TO ACTIVATE

2. latest windows refuses to activate

3. win 10 refuses activation

4. how to activate windows 10 if key is refused