Windows 10: Windows refuses to boot up

Discus and support Windows refuses to boot up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I try to boot up my laptop,this pops up: log file E:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt I don't know what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FaithTaylor1, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Windows refuses to boot up

Whenever I try to boot up my laptop,this pops up:

log file E:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

I don't know what the issue stems from or if/how to fix it.Does anybody know?

:)

FaithTaylor1, Mar 12, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Mar 12, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Windows refuses to boot up

freaksavior, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows refuses to boot up

1. Windows refuses to boot up - Similar Threads - refuses boot

2. System crashes and refuses to boot when i update microsoft basic display adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashes and refuses to boot when i update microsoft basic display adapter: Whenever I try to update my microsoft basic display adapter my laptop crashes and boots into recovery mode and I had to reset my laptop many times is there a reason for this or am I doing something wrong?I got the drive from intel's website and ran it with their support...
  3. System crashes and refuses to boot when i update microsoft basic display adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System crashes and refuses to boot when i update microsoft basic display adapter: Whenever I try to update my microsoft basic display adapter my laptop crashes and boots into recovery mode and I had to reset my laptop many times is there a reason for this or am I doing something wrong?I got the drive from intel's website and ran it with their support...
  4. System crashes and refuses to boot when i update microsoft basic display adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why does my Lenovo PC refuse to boot up when I have USB devices connected to the computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Lenovo PC refuse to boot up when I have USB devices connected to the computer?: Hi everyone,I have a Lenovo PC running Windows 11 and I have noticed that sometimes if I have some USB devices for example an external hard drive and other items that my computer will not boot up and the screen stays black.I contacted Lenovo support about this and they said...
  6. Why does my Lenovo PC refuse to boot up when I have USB devices connected to the computer?

Why does my Lenovo PC refuse to boot up when I have USB devices connected to the computer?: Hi everyone,I have a Lenovo PC running Windows 11 and I have noticed that sometimes if I have some USB devices for example an external hard drive and other items that my computer will not boot up and the screen stays black.I contacted Lenovo support about this and they said...
  7. Windows 10 install refuses to boot after connecting another Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 install refuses to boot after connecting another Windows 10 install: Good day,I recently assembled a completely new PC, and still had the old PC and it's parts left, including the SATA SSD with my old Windows 10 install on it. I hooked up the old SSD to my new PC and started up, with the intention of putting the whole partition through a...
  8. Windows 10 install refuses to boot after connecting another Windows 10 install

Windows 10 install refuses to boot after connecting another Windows 10 install: Good day,I recently assembled a completely new PC, and still had the old PC and it's parts left, including the SATA SSD with my old Windows 10 install on it. I hooked up the old SSD to my new PC and started up, with the intention of putting the whole partition through a...
  9. Windows 10 install refuses to boot after connecting another Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Why does Windows refuse to boot after driver updates.

Why does Windows refuse to boot after driver updates.: I've had to reinstall windows several times on my PC and it happens every time I have to update a driver. My PC is a third-party pre-built PC. I'll attach my specs at the bottom. When I first got my PC in 2020, this happened. I had to boot and reinstall windows from a USB. I...