Windows 10: Windows Register : User code Ricoh

Discus and support Windows Register : User code Ricoh in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently looking for a way to manage the color printing of a company, and I need to be able to enter the user code through windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aurellien, Oct 3, 2018.

1. aurellien Win User

Windows Register : User code Ricoh

Hello, I am currently looking for a way to manage the color printing of a company, and I need to be able to enter the user code through windows registers with a script. The driver used is PCL6 Driver for Universal Print for a ricoh printer.
    I do not find where the user code is in the registers.
    I found a start in HKEY_USERS \ user_name \ Software \ RICOH \ JOBCODE but nothing more.

I thank you in advance for your answer.

:)

aurellien, Oct 3, 2018
  2. aurellien Win User

aurellien, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Ricoh scanning on Win 10

Hi Paula,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you trying to set up the Ricoh scanner?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • What is the model of the scanner?
    I suggest you to check whether the Ricoh is compatible with Windows 10 from the below link and check.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wind...evance&Compatibility=Unknown&LastRequested=14

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Hi Aurellien,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Your issue is more appropriate to be posted in MSDN forums, as the issue is related to
    Windows Registerplease post your question in “MSDN
    Forums
    ”.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Register : User code Ricoh - Similar Threads - Register User code

2. Error Code “Class not registered”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code “Class not registered”: Logged into my computer and all my normal load on start apps steam, discord, origin etc all failed to load with an error code “Class not registered”. Checked for updates and tried to “download and install” and they won’t go past 0%. Tried downloading update straight from the...
  3. Error Code “Class not registered”

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Code “Class not registered”: Logged into my computer and all my normal load on start apps steam, discord, origin etc all failed to load with an error code “Class not registered”. Checked for updates and tried to “download and install” and they won’t go past 0%. Tried downloading update straight from the...
  4. Error Code “Class not registered”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error code "Class not registered"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code "Class not registered": I have been trying to figure this out for weeks and it's killing me please help. I started receiving an error code saying "explorer.exe class not registered" shortly after a windows update. I have tried many things on the internet but non have worked. I get this prompt...
  6. Error code "Class not registered"

Error code "Class not registered": I have been trying to figure this out for weeks and it's killing me please help. I started receiving an error code saying "explorer.exe class not registered" shortly after a windows update. I have tried many things on the internet but non have worked. I get this prompt...
  7. Error code "Class not registered"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Ricoh Printer driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ricoh Printer driver.: Hi, I have read your thread and am having a similar problem with my Windows 10 being unable to find a driver for my Ricoh SP 204SF. I have tried to find the Windows 7 driver you mentioned but have not been able to find it. Would you be kind enough to put up a link? Many...
  9. Ricoh Printer driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ricoh Printer driver.: Hi, I have read your thread and am having a similar problem with my Windows 10 being unable to find a driver for my Ricoh SP 204SF. I have tried to find the Windows 7 driver you mentioned but have not been able to find it. Would you be kind enough to put up a link? Many...
  10. Ricoh Printer driver.