Windows 10: Windows registry help needed

Discus and support Windows registry help needed in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi all, I have been trying to shorten the keyboard backlight timeout on my laptop but I am having no luck. As you can see in the image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/762Hyde, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Windows registry help needed

Windows registry help needed Jc7tpXKONK9T8ozJU-MwuVA-h_z6p-gRkcE2jFRnP5Y.jpg

Hi all,

I have been trying to shorten the keyboard backlight timeout on my laptop but I am having no luck. As you can see in the image taken from the registry, the default value is 3c or 60 seconds. Any attempt tp alter this value to less than 60 seconds has the opposite result with the backlight staying active for longer than 60 seconds.

What am i missing?

Thanks in advance, Peter

https://preview.redd.it/2rm3gu1q6dy...bp&s=4eab2354e304c9bad42e81d1a123c6659a64ab9d

submitted by /u/762Hyde
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/762Hyde, Nov 10, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Registry editing

Hello,

This issue may have occurred after one of the following situations:

• You upgrade the Windows operating system.
    • You install or uninstall CD or DVD recording programs.
    • You uninstall Microsoft Digital Image.

Given that, we suggest performing the methods in this article:
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs
    The resolutions that are listed in that article may help solve some instances but not all instances of this problem.

Important:This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base
    article.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Windows registry help needed

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows registry help needed

1. Windows registry help needed - Similar Threads - registry help needed

2. Windows 10: need help recovering my registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: need help recovering my registry: Hi,While I was attempting to get Prody Parrot to work apparently, the program does not work properly on real hardware but works fine under VirtualBox, I accidentally overwrote the entire registry with that of Windows Vista’s and keeps booting to an “Automatic Repair” screen....
  3. Windows 10: need help recovering my registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10: need help recovering my registry: Hi,While I was attempting to get Prody Parrot to work apparently, the program does not work properly on real hardware but works fine under VirtualBox, I accidentally overwrote the entire registry with that of Windows Vista’s and keeps booting to an “Automatic Repair” screen....
  4. Windows 10: need help recovering my registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. i need help with my windows and registry cleaning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help with my windows and registry cleaning: this post was super unhelpful*https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-cleaner-for-windows-10/fb7b8fbb-4380-4876-8515-2aebf4744259*because... well lets face it... there was no info about anything, just people talking :so, my situation is really...
  6. i need help with my windows and registry cleaning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with my windows and registry cleaning: this post was super unhelpful*https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-cleaner-for-windows-10/fb7b8fbb-4380-4876-8515-2aebf4744259*because... well lets face it... there was no info about anything, just people talking :so, my situation is really...
  7. i need help with my windows and registry cleaning

8. Need help in solving registry issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help in solving registry issues: Hi,Whenever I do a health check on my PC, there will always be a registry issue. Most if not all are related to "HKCU".One of them is "HKCU\SOFTWARE\CHANGETRACKER" - Key is empty.What is HKCU?...
  9. Need help in solving registry issues

Need help in solving registry issues: Hi,Whenever I do a health check on my PC, there will always be a registry issue. Most if not all are related to "HKCU".One of them is "HKCU\SOFTWARE\CHANGETRACKER" - Key is empty.What is HKCU?...
  10. Need help with registry editor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with registry editor: I want to make changes in my registry editor and I have full permissions(can create new keys and strings freely) but my changes never save. They always revert to original values after a reset ot shutdown. I would appreciate any help possible because I'm very confused and no...