Windows 10: windows registry key

Discus and support windows registry key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have been trying to update my windows and an errorThere were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mtmaina, Sep 4, 2021.

1. mtmaina Win User

windows registry key

i have been trying to update my windows and an errorThere were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070424 keeps popping up.....and when i troubleshoot windows update, service registration missing/corrupt message appears..i have have tried the cmd way and this what i get...Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19043.928] c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\WINDOWS\system32>net stop wuauserv The service name is invalid. More help is available by typ

:)

mtmaina, Sep 4, 2021

2. Windows Registry Key

Does anyone know which registry key(s) report(s) to software which OS you are running?

Thermopylae_480, Sep 4, 2021
  3. Windows Registry Key

Why do you want to know - having some annoying problem or looking for something fun to play with???!!

Jimmy 2004, Sep 4, 2021
  4. Frogger Win User

windows registry key

Modded Registry. Want Old Back....

did you try this

To restore the registry
    Open Registry Editor.
    Click Options, and then click Print to print these instructions. (If you are using the Help and Support Center, click Print above the topic area.) They will not be available after you shut down your computer in step 2.
    Click Start, and then click Shut Down.
    In the list, click Restart, and then click OK.
    When you see the message Please select the operating system to start, press F8.
    Use the arrow keys to highlight Last Known Good Configuration, and then press ENTER.
    NUM LOCK must be off before the arrow keys on the numeric keypad will function.

Use the arrow keys to highlight an operating system, and then press ENTER.
    Caution

Incorrectly editing the registry may severely damage your system. Before making changes to the registry, you should back up any valued data on your computer.
    Notes

To open Registry Editor, click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
    Choosing Last Known Good Configuration provides a way to recover from problems such as a newly added driver that may be incorrect for your hardware. It does not solve problems caused by corrupted or missing drivers or files.
    When you choose Last Known Good Configuration, Windows restores information in registry key HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet only. Any changes you have made in other registry keys remain.

Frogger, Sep 4, 2021
Thema:

windows registry key

1. windows registry key - Similar Threads - registry key

2. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  3. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  4. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?: Hello,I wish to find out if changing enteries in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentSet001\Enum\USB\Has an immediate effect, has an effect only when usb is reseated, has an effect only when usb port is changed, or requires reboot for effect.Thank you!...
  5. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?: Hello,I wish to find out if changing enteries in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentSet001\Enum\USB\Has an immediate effect, has an effect only when usb is reseated, has an effect only when usb port is changed, or requires reboot for effect.Thank you!...
  6. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Customization
    userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....: userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10. I wanted to make the keyboard bigger, but applying any value to userkeyboardscalingfactor registry has no effect....
  8. userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....: userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10. I wanted to make the keyboard bigger, but applying any value to userkeyboardscalingfactor registry has no effect....
  9. userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....

10. AutoDetect Registry key setting to disable automatically detect settings not staying in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AutoDetect Registry key setting to disable automatically detect settings not staying in...: Registry key setting to disable automatically detect settings in Internet Options window gets cleared after adding in Windows 10 2021 LTSC OS when used in a batch script along with few other reg key commands.REG ADD...