Windows 10: Windows reinstall automatically

Discus and support Windows reinstall automatically in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am Sam using a Windows 10 Home HP laptop.... Since a last few months windows is automatically reinstalling windows when we press the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SamThomas John, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Windows reinstall automatically

Hi everyone,
    I am Sam using a Windows 10 Home HP laptop....

Since a last few months windows is automatically reinstalling windows when we press the shut down icon or even restart icon...

I have contacted HP many a times but they were unable to reslove it....

I am really sorry to say but HP support is not at all helpful for me....

Can anyone of you please help me to fix this issues in my laptop ???

:)

SamThomas John, Feb 22, 2021

2. Change motherboards without reinstalling Windows 7!

Don't even need to go through all those steps. Once you got into safe mode,windows 7 will rebuild it's drivers automatically. Boot normally and then install chipset drivers if not already in.

Edit:
    One thing though, it gets hectic with RAID and you will NEED to reinstall/rebuild the array. Only circumstance where you will find driver conflicts.

Edit2:

See edit 1 peet.

JrRacinFan, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Feb 22, 2021
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Windows reinstall automatically

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Windows reinstall automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows reinstall automatically

1. Windows reinstall automatically - Similar Threads - reinstall automatically

2. Missing "Realtek HD Audio Driver" Can't find it in hidden. No automatic reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing "Realtek HD Audio Driver" Can't find it in hidden. No automatic reinstall.: So recently my audio driver Realtek HD audio driver have broken as in, my left and right sounds work perfectly fine but the front is muted. I followed many tutorials telling me to uninstall the driver and windows will reinstall automatically. However it doesn't reinstall it,...
  3. Missing "Realtek HD Audio Driver" Can't find it in hidden. No automatic reinstall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing "Realtek HD Audio Driver" Can't find it in hidden. No automatic reinstall.: So recently my audio driver Realtek HD audio driver have broken as in, my left and right sounds work perfectly fine but the front is muted. I followed many tutorials telling me to uninstall the driver and windows will reinstall automatically. However it doesn't reinstall it,...
  4. Automatic reinstallation of a language pack, without consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic reinstallation of a language pack, without consent: I have the following problem: I have uninstalled English UK from Windows display language, and after I turn off or restart my computer it is reinstalled without my consent/permission. How can I stop this automatic re-download of the said language pack. My default windows...
  5. Automatic reinstallation of a language pack, without consent

Automatic reinstallation of a language pack, without consent: I have the following problem: I have uninstalled English UK from Windows display language, and after I turn off or restart my computer it is reinstalled without my consent/permission. How can I stop this automatic re-download of the said language pack. My default windows...
  6. Reinstalling windows after automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling windows after automatic repair loop: Can i put windows on my ssd? Or do i have to put it on the drive i had it on before? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-windows-after-automatic-repair-loop/adefbb97-dd3c-4c0f-9cb8-ef2c98abbebf
  7. Reinstalling windows after automatic repair loop

Reinstalling windows after automatic repair loop: Can i put windows on my ssd? Or do i have to put it on the drive i had it on before? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-windows-after-automatic-repair-loop/adefbb97-dd3c-4c0f-9cb8-ef2c98abbebf
  8. Reinstalling windows after automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Reinstall windows, automatic repair loop wont even get me to sign into my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall windows, automatic repair loop wont even get me to sign into my desktop: Ive tried everything and cannot log into my computer without being brought back to the blue screen. I am going to purchase a usb drive today to download the windows creation tool. So this has raised a couple questions for me. Can i download it off of any computer such as my...
  10. Reinstall windows, automatic repair loop wont even get me to sign into my desktop

Reinstall windows, automatic repair loop wont even get me to sign into my desktop: Ive tried everything and cannot log into my computer without being brought back to the blue screen. I am going to purchase a usb drive today to download the windows creation tool. So this has raised a couple questions for me. Can i download it off of any computer such as my...