Windows 10: windows reinstall failure

Discus and support windows reinstall failure in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I sold my pc but failed to erase all the content. I tried tom reset it and reinstall windows to clean the computer. Windows failed to reinstall and is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by stevie the great, Feb 12, 2020 at 12:52 PM.

1. windows reinstall failure

I sold my pc but failed to erase all the content. I tried tom reset it and reinstall windows to clean the computer. Windows failed to reinstall and is giving an error message. It says to click on ok and restart the computer and start the reinstall all over again. I do this and it restarts then it gives the error messafe again...catch 22. I tried to go to diagnostics and rebbot on the computer by pressing the f 12 key but was unable to find any helpful procedures there. How do I recover the computer and reinstall windows?

:)

stevie the great, Feb 12, 2020 at 12:52 PM
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond windows reinstall failure :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 12, 2020 at 12:53 PM
  4. jpierce55 Win User

windows reinstall failure

Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

Thema:

windows reinstall failure

1. windows reinstall failure - Similar Threads - reinstall failure

2. Cannot reinstall Minecraft, despite Microsoft Store saying I own it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot reinstall Minecraft, despite Microsoft Store saying I own it.: Hello, Recently, Minecraft stopped working on my HP Pavillion Notebook; it would open, show the Mojang logo, then close and present the message 'Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001'. So I uninstalled...
  3. BSOD after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after reinstalling Windows 10: Hello, I think I had been infected by something that was causing my network drivers to crash from time to time, requiring me to reboot my system every day or two. Antivirus and malware programs could not detect the problem, so I tried resetting my Windows 10 with a...
  4. How activate windows after reinstall without licence key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How activate windows after reinstall without licence key: My computer was reinstall but is windows is not active. Laptop is in my device list in my microsoft account. i do not have activate licence key, laptop was active from shop. Pls any idea?...
  5. 4 Partitions after reinstall of windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    4 Partitions after reinstall of windows 10: Windows 10 was not working correctly on my PC so I decided to factory reset the PC but which did not work. The PC was giving me this message (Boot Device Not Found 3F0) later on the PC gave a different message, OS is missing, I have downloaded the OS from Microsoft website...
  6. I have reinstalled countless times, each time resulting in failure. These updates don't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have reinstalled countless times, each time resulting in failure. These updates don't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Johncromby [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6jnll/i_have_reinstalled_countless_times_each_time/
  7. Win 10 Home Single after HDD failure and reinstallation of OS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Home Single after HDD failure and reinstallation of OS: I was using a notebook with pre-installed Windows 10 Home Edition and upgraded to Pro edition, purchased on November, 8 2016. Because of virus problem, I wiped all the HDD, including partitions and installed back Windows 10. I logging with my Microsoft account for few days...
  8. after hard disk failure, need to reinstall my Win10 on new drive

after hard disk failure, need to reinstall my Win10 on new drive: Just need the steps to reinstall Win10 on replacement hard disk. Previous install was online during upgrade from Win 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-hard-disk-failure-need-to-reinstall-my-win10/3f44ca03-074c-4d09-82f8-9e88a40c5b3b
  9. How to reinstall Windows 10 after HDD failure (only Win7 CD/licence present)?

How to reinstall Windows 10 after HDD failure (only Win7 CD/licence present)?: I have a USB 8GB Stick and a Win10 ISO file named - Win10_1803_English_x32.iso How do I get my 32bit PC running again using a replacement, formatted, empty HardDisk, following the hardware failure of my Win10 Boot Disk? This was a free Win7 to Win10 upgrade (a genuine Win7...
  10. How do I reinstall Office after network failure?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I reinstall Office after network failure?: I have a 5 subscription to Office. I have a Intel STK1a32WFC computer. I had to delete it to upgrade to the Anniversary Release of Win10. After installing the upgrade, I started the download of Office & about hallway through install, my Internet connection failed. When...