Windows 10: windows reinstall failure

Discus and support windows reinstall failure in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I sold my pc but failed to erase all the content. I tried tom reset it and reinstall windows to clean the computer. Windows failed to reinstall and is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by stevie the great, Feb 12, 2020.

1. windows reinstall failure

I sold my pc but failed to erase all the content. I tried tom reset it and reinstall windows to clean the computer. Windows failed to reinstall and is giving an error message. It says to click on ok and restart the computer and start the reinstall all over again. I do this and it restarts then it gives the error messafe again...catch 22. I tried to go to diagnostics and rebbot on the computer by pressing the f 12 key but was unable to find any helpful procedures there. How do I recover the computer and reinstall windows?

:)

stevie the great, Feb 12, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond windows reinstall failure :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 12, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 12, 2020
  4. jpierce55 Win User

windows reinstall failure

Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

windows reinstall failure

1. windows reinstall failure - Similar Threads - reinstall failure

2. Windows 11 reinstall failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 reinstall failure: I got windows 10 back in 2022 and did the upgrade to Windows 11 a little while ago. I just bought new parts for my PC, and windows kept crashing. After searching some i saw that I probably needed to do a fresh install since I made such major changes to my hardware.I followed...
  3. Windows 11 reinstall failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 reinstall failure: I got windows 10 back in 2022 and did the upgrade to Windows 11 a little while ago. I just bought new parts for my PC, and windows kept crashing. After searching some i saw that I probably needed to do a fresh install since I made such major changes to my hardware.I followed...
  4. VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd64.sys - Reinstalling intel graphics driver help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd64.sys - Reinstalling intel graphics driver help: I'm trying to reinstall my intel graphics driver as I'm getting VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd64.sys randomly. I tried looking at the intel site for my IntelR UHD graphics driver 30.0.101.1069 but I can't find it on the official intel site.I did find it on this third-party website...
  5. VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd64.sys - Reinstalling intel graphics driver help

VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd64.sys - Reinstalling intel graphics driver help: I'm trying to reinstall my intel graphics driver as I'm getting VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd64.sys randomly. I tried looking at the intel site for my IntelR UHD graphics driver 30.0.101.1069 but I can't find it on the official intel site.I did find it on this third-party website...
  6. Power failure during Windows reinstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power failure during Windows reinstallation: When i was reinstalling Windows, the electricity went off.When i turned pc on,it shows error-"Windows installation cannot proceed. Click ok to restart the installation."When i click ok, the pc restarts again shows this error again. What should i do now? Can i try...
  7. Power failure during Windows reinstallation

Power failure during Windows reinstallation: When i was reinstalling Windows, the electricity went off.When i turned pc on,it shows error-"Windows installation cannot proceed. Click ok to restart the installation."When i click ok, the pc restarts again shows this error again. What should i do now? Can i try...
  8. Power failure during Windows reinstallation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Pwer failure during Windows reinstallation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pwer failure during Windows reinstallation: When i was reinstalling Windows, the electricity went off.When i turned pc on,it shows error-"Windows installation cannot proceed. Click ok to restart the installation."When i click ok, the pc restarts again shows this error again. What should i do now? Can i try...
  10. Pwer failure during Windows reinstallation

Pwer failure during Windows reinstallation: When i was reinstalling Windows, the electricity went off.When i turned pc on,it shows error-"Windows installation cannot proceed. Click ok to restart the installation."When i click ok, the pc restarts again shows this error again. What should i do now? Can i try...