Windows 10: Windows reinstall

Discus and support Windows reinstall in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been reinstall the windows 2 months ago, now im facing the performance problem. Windows is not running properly. Can i reinstall the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TamimHossen, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Windows reinstall

I have been reinstall the windows 2 months ago, now im facing the performance problem. Windows is not running properly. Can i reinstall the windows again?? Is it harmfull for the hardware about installing windows which in frequent basis?

:)

TamimHossen, Jan 31, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows reinstall :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 31, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 31, 2020
  4. jpierce55 Win User

Windows reinstall

Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows reinstall

1. Windows reinstall - Similar Threads - reinstall

2. Reinstalled Windows, Decided to use a Backup drive as Recovery

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Reinstalled Windows, Decided to use a Backup drive as Recovery: Lesson learned, don't leave anything else plugged in but your SSD when installing Windows. Is there anyway I can create a volume on this drive and use Recuva to recover data? [img] 153468
  3. Reinstalling Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Minecraft: I accidentally rest my windows 10 and when I went back I tried to get my Minecraft but it says I own the game but I couldn't play it or download. It says this app is not compatible with this device. I tried going on purchased and my library. [IMG]...
  4. Win 10 Clean reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Clean reinstall: I was given a Dell computer running a licensed copy Win 10.. It had a software issue after an update last month, the "Blue Screen". I resolved the issue. The owner bought a new computer, rather than mess with it, and gave me it, provided I wipe the drive. I just have the...
  5. Can't reinstall windows

Can't reinstall windows: Hey I have Dell vostro 7580 laptop and yesterday when I turned it on after being in sleep mode at night, I lost the icons of the WiFi and Bluetooth. I talked over the phone with the tech support in Israel cause I'm from Israel and we came to a conclusion that the problem...
  6. windowsstore in ...\windowsapps\ was removed, i it possible to reinstall windows store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windowsstore in ...\windowsapps\ was removed, i it possible to reinstall windows store?: We used a script in our Task Sequence that removes some specific windows products from the image, including the windows store. The problem with this scripts was that it removes these programs from the ..\windowsapps\ folder so there is no way to restore these with the...
  7. I reinstalled windows 10 via a USB and now my Nvidia graphics card is completely gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I reinstalled windows 10 via a USB and now my Nvidia graphics card is completely gone: I wanted to reset my laptop but windows said it was missing some files so I just reinstalled windows via USB. This caused my Nvidia mx 130 card to be completely gone.i can't find it anywhere and when I tried to install the drivers for the graphics card, it said that no Nvidia...
  8. I have a license for Windows 10 Pro, but reinstall stuck me on Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a license for Windows 10 Pro, but reinstall stuck me on Windows 10 Home: This issue hasn't been majorly impactful to my day to day. As such, I've been looking at that little "Activate Windows" water mark in the lower right hand corner for about a year. Anyway, I didn't have much luck addressing it last year, so let me try again. About a year...
  9. The problem with installing Minecraft windows 10 edition after reinstalling the aperation...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The problem with installing Minecraft windows 10 edition after reinstalling the aperation...: The problem with installing Minecraft windows 10 edition after reinstalling the aperation system writes that "this app doesn't work on your device"...
  10. Do I instal new or try to reinstal old?

Do I instal new or try to reinstal old?: Hi! About a month ago I attempted to do a reset, after I went through the steps the it came back with a notification that an error occurred and no changes were made, I even worked on it before shutting it down. Yet when I turned it on the next day it took me right to the Asus...