Windows 10: Windows reinstallation (keeping originality)

Discus and support Windows reinstallation (keeping originality) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey there community, I have an dell G3 laptop with windows 10 installed For now i know for sure that my windows is corrupted as many of its features... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AryanGupta3, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Windows reinstallation (keeping originality)

Hey there community,

I have an dell G3 laptop with windows 10 installed

For now i know for sure that my windows is corrupted as many of its features are malfunctioning.

I have tried dism and sfc and both end up with errors and are not able to complete there process. Also i aam not able to open safe mode .

So i have decided to reinstall windows

I wanted to know how can i reinstall a completely new windows 10 such that it stays original and activated ...i have already backed up my data so i don't care if it completely wipes my laptop.

Can someone please guide me through the steps of doing so.

Thank you

:)

AryanGupta3, Apr 3, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

[Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! Windows reinstallation (keeping originality) :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Apr 3, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows reinstallation (keeping originality) :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Windows reinstallation (keeping originality)

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows reinstallation (keeping originality)

1. Windows reinstallation (keeping originality) - Similar Threads - reinstallation keeping originality

2. How to reinstall original win10 in new ssd?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall original win10 in new ssd?: hi.. i want to replace my laptop's hdd with ssd and install windows 10 in it. How to reactivate the windows? i have original windows that comes with the laptop when i bought it before. Thank you!...
  3. How to reinstall original win10 in new ssd?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall original win10 in new ssd?: hi.. i want to replace my laptop's hdd with ssd and install windows 10 in it. How to reactivate the windows? i have original windows that comes with the laptop when i bought it before. Thank you!...
  4. How to reinstall original win10 in new ssd?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. KB5000802 keeps reinstalling

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB5000802 keeps reinstalling: Windows 10 Pro 2004 Said update is causing BSODs across the company. Started uninstalling update on Thursday this past week. Friday, reports of same issues from clients. Uninstalled update again. This time I downloaded and ran the Show or Hide Update tool from Microsoft in...
  6. KB50000802 keeps reinstalling

in Windows 10 Support
    KB50000802 keeps reinstalling: Windows 10 Pro 2004 Said update is causing BSODs across the company. Started uninstalling update on Thursday this past week. Friday, reports of same issues from clients. Uninstalled update again. This time I downloaded and ran the Show or Hide Update tool from Microsoft in...
  7. KB50000802 keeps reinstalling

KB50000802 keeps reinstalling: I manage a little over 30 desktops. All of these desktops had issues blue screening after the KB80000802 update. Last week Thursday I uninstalled the update to fix the problem. On Friday, the update reinstalled. Uninstalled again. This time I used the Show or Hide Updates...
  8. Win10 reinstallation on a machine originally shipped with 8.1

Win10 reinstallation on a machine originally shipped with 8.1: Hi all, Apologies if this is a common/already answered question.. My laptop was shipped with Windows 8.1 from new. I then took advantage of the free Win 10 upgrade, so I currently have Win 10 Home. However I would like to re-install the OS as a fresh install to speed...
  9. Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142: KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) keeps downloading in the Windows 10 Update app. Windows apparently attempts to reinstall it each time, and each time it installs successfully according to the log screen. What is going on? Is...
  10. How to reinstall Windows 10 on a laptop that was originally Windows 7

How to reinstall Windows 10 on a laptop that was originally Windows 7: About 2 years ago, I bought a Windows 7 laptop from Costco and when Windows 10b came out, the laptop had the required specifications to upgrade to Windows 10 for free which I did. Last night, the laptop had a virus and so I used the restore to default settings to bring the...