Windows 10: Windows Related Issue

Discus and support Windows Related Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Sir My Name is Naman Dwivedi I don't know I see a video on YouTube saying if you use your maximum core in windows 10 it will work fast so in my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Naman Dwivedi, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Windows Related Issue

Hi Sir My Name is Naman Dwivedi I don't know I see a video on YouTube saying if you use your maximum core in windows 10 it will work fast so in my pc the maximum cores are 2 so I select 2 and click on apply and save and it was asking for restarting pc then I click on to restart my pc then I don't know but how my pc was saying that there were some eroors and after some seconds the new window open and saying automatic repair in progress and a new window open and there was my adminstration account and I click on it and asking for password and when I entered my password it was saying it is wrong p

:)

Naman Dwivedi, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Arul_D Win User

Audio issues in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps provided in the link?
    There issue might have occurred due to corrupted drivers or incorrect settings. I suggest you to try the steps and check if it helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Mar 31, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Windows Related Issue

Issues related to Taskbar in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: What is the exact issue that your facing in Windows 10? Kindly elaborate.

I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it fixes your issue:

Step 1: On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the
    Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

Step 2: DISM TOOL

• Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and click Enter.
    For more information about DISM click on the link below:
    Fix Windows Update errors via DISM or System Update Readiness tool - Windows Server

Step 3: System File Checker (SFC) Scan

• Type sfc /scannow and hit Enter.
    • Exit Command Prompt.
    For more information about SFC Scan click on the link below:
    Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

Windows Related Issue

1. Windows Related Issue - Similar Threads - Related Issue

2. Two related issues? Just received a HP update error and having an issue connecting printer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two related issues? Just received a HP update error and having an issue connecting printer...: On the computer I am running W11 Home v:23H2 on a Samsung, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz. I also have a HP Office Jet 5258 printer.I have recently started having issues connecting my printer by Bluetooth. I can...
  3. Two related issues? Just received a HP update error and having an issue connecting printer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two related issues? Just received a HP update error and having an issue connecting printer...: On the computer I am running W11 Home v:23H2 on a Samsung, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz. I also have a HP Office Jet 5258 printer.I have recently started having issues connecting my printer by Bluetooth. I can...
  4. Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update: Issues Started when I was unable to print. Then on further inspection I found that I cannot open some system screens and others open but will not close. Some processes do not run, and others run but won't close. Task manager opens & will not refresh or close. All printers...
  5. Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update

Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update: Issues Started when I was unable to print. Then on further inspection I found that I cannot open some system screens and others open but will not close. Some processes do not run, and others run but won't close. Task manager opens & will not refresh or close. All printers...
  6. Update Issues Relating to VBox VirtualBox

Update Issues Relating to VBox VirtualBox: I currently am using an HP ELITEX2 with a processor of "IntelR CoreTM M-5Y71 CPU @ 1.20 GHz 1.40 GHz" I have 8 GB ram, 7.88 GB is usable, my system type is "64-bit operating system, x64-based processor". I am using Windows 10 Pro version 1909. I am facing a difficulty in...
  7. Update Issues Relating to VBox VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Issues Relating to VBox VirtualBox: I currently am using an HP ELITEX2 with a processor of "IntelR CoreTM M-5Y71 CPU @ 1.20 GHz 1.40 GHz" I have 8 GB ram, 7.88 GB is usable, my system type is "64-bit operating system, x64-based processor". I am using Windows 10 Pro version 1909. I am facing a difficulty in...
  8. Update Issues Relating to VBox VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How to fix a Windows Regsitery Key issue related to .exe files after todays Microfoft Update

How to fix a Windows Regsitery Key issue related to .exe files after todays Microfoft Update: After performing a windows update today, upon restart, .exe files would no longer run. It appears to be a registers key error. I confirmed there is no virus present. I am a very advanced user, and can access the command prompt level but I cannot access any programs within...
  10. How to fix a Windows Regsitery Key issue related to .exe files after todays Microfoft Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a Windows Regsitery Key issue related to .exe files after todays Microfoft Update: After performing a windows update today, upon restart, .exe files would no longer run. It appears to be a registers key error. I confirmed there is no virus present. I am a very advanced user, and can access the command prompt level but I cannot access any programs within...