Windows 10: Windows-related or website specifig bug?

Discus and support Windows-related or website specifig bug? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There is this glitch that happens when I use the emoji keyboard in Discord (Windows key + .). It always posts the emoji I want twice, it started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lucellent, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Windows-related or website specifig bug?

There is this glitch that happens when I use the emoji keyboard in Discord (Windows key + .). It always posts the emoji I want twice, it started happening like a month or two ago, suddenly. I'm using Edge Stable.

When it comes to every other website, the emoji keyboard works normally, except Facebook messenger. It doesn't even work there, whenever I select an emoji it shows that it's in the text but when I send my message it's not in the text.

Not sure how these are related, anyone got a clue on why this is happening?

submitted by /u/lucellent
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lucellent, Nov 8, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 8, 2020
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Windows-related or website specifig bug?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows-related or website specifig bug?

1. Windows-related or website specifig bug? - Similar Threads - related website specifig

2. Bug related.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug related.: Can you tell me why Microsoft does not solve a bug in windows 11 that sometime on desktop icons cannot click. Already two times I is my system. Can you tell me is it a bug. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-related/6d1996e5-3e60-4f7d-ad39-40fd9a4a2564
  3. Bug related.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug related.: Can you tell me why Microsoft does not solve a bug in windows 11 that sometime on desktop icons cannot click. Already two times I is my system. Can you tell me is it a bug. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-related/6d1996e5-3e60-4f7d-ad39-40fd9a4a2564
  4. bug related to access center

in Windows 10 Customization
    bug related to access center: I recently installed the new update which was released but now I can't use the access centerI tried many different fixes and tips on how to fix it but non of them workedpls can anyone assist me...
  5. bug related to access center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bug related to access center: I recently installed the new update which was released but now I can't use the access centerI tried many different fixes and tips on how to fix it but non of them workedpls can anyone assist me...
  6. bug related to access center

7. Windows 11 bug related to CPU

Windows 11 bug related to CPU: while using my laptop it suddenly locks to 0.4 ghz clock speed . This problem is happening after I upgraded my laptop to windows 11 whereas it was working fine when it ran windows 10. Is there any way to reset the CPU to run normally I have been searching for solution for a...
  8. Windows 11 bug related to CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 bug related to CPU: while using my laptop it suddenly locks to 0.4 ghz clock speed . This problem is happening after I upgraded my laptop to windows 11 whereas it was working fine when it ran windows 10. Is there any way to reset the CPU to run normally I have been searching for solution for a...
  9. A bug related to roblox client

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A bug related to roblox client: Whenever i try to enter a game the rolox client launches just fine, when it loads its all just a white screen but i can hear game audio like: walking and jumping alkthough i havetried to reinstall the client and reboot my computer....
  10. Strange Bug related to Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange Bug related to Windows Updates: I've noticed a pattern in the past 3 Updates I've gotten Pushed into my computer. After about 3 Weeks of delaying the update ( I give ample time for Windows to fix the Computer-bricking bugs in them) I start getting a weird symptom. Every 12 hours, Exactly like clockwork,...