Windows 10: windows related question

Discus and support windows related question in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 7 os with domain connected i want to upgrade with win 10. Can we upgrade our systems remotely without any disconnection of remote... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tahir Usmani Tahir.Usmani, Jul 24, 2020.

1. windows related question

I have windows 7 os with domain connected i want to upgrade with win 10.

Can we upgrade our systems remotely without any disconnection of remote session and all domain setting and network settings.

:)

Tahir Usmani Tahir.Usmani, Jul 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 27, 2020
  3. question related to directx version

Hi,

I realize that you have questions related to directx version on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Follow these steps to know the direct x version on your PC:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “dxdiag” and hit enter.
    In the DirectX diagnostic tool window you will get to know the version of direct x on your PC.

Further, I suggest you to run the SFC scan tool and restart the computer.

System file check is a utility built into the Operating System that will check for system file corruption. The sfc /scannow command (System File Check) scans the integrity of all protected operating system files and replaces incorrect, corrupted,
    changed, or damaged versions with the correct versions where possible. Ensure to install any pending updates on the system and remember to restart the computer.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files:
    System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows related question

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

windows related question

1. windows related question - Similar Threads - related question

2. Question related to Microsoft Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question related to Microsoft Product Key: I used showkeyplus and CMD for getting my microsoft office product key but when i entered to login it showed that "Sorry, it's not microsoft office 2013 product key. You may be entering a product key from another version of office." What should i do?...
  3. Question related to Microsoft Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question related to Microsoft Product Key: I used showkeyplus and CMD for getting my microsoft office product key but when i entered to login it showed that "Sorry, it's not microsoft office 2013 product key. You may be entering a product key from another version of office." What should i do?...
  4. Windows 10 - Bitlocker related question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Bitlocker related question: My non-C drives are Bitlocked and I've made backups of files on them on external hard drives and usb flash drives.If I now want to re-install Windows, I want to un-Bitlock my drives first, then make backups of these drives.But all my other backups have been backed up using...
  5. Windows 10 - Bitlocker related question

Windows 10 - Bitlocker related question: My non-C drives are Bitlocked and I've made backups of files on them on external hard drives and usb flash drives.If I now want to re-install Windows, I want to un-Bitlock my drives first, then make backups of these drives.But all my other backups have been backed up using...
  6. Windows 10 - Bitlocker related question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. hardware question related with tpm 2.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hardware question related with tpm 2.0: I have windows 10 right now and i play a game valorant, probably next year windows 10 oct i guess windows 10 support is getting ended by microsoft, soo i suppose so will valorant since it has dropped its support on windows 7 and 8.1 3 years after microsoft ended its support,...
  8. hardware question related with tpm 2.0

hardware question related with tpm 2.0: I have windows 10 right now and i play a game valorant, probably next year windows 10 oct i guess windows 10 support is getting ended by microsoft, soo i suppose so will valorant since it has dropped its support on windows 7 and 8.1 3 years after microsoft ended its support,...
  9. SFC/scan related question - File explorer keeps freezing/crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC/scan related question - File explorer keeps freezing/crashing: I work with my pc and move alot of photos, recently my file explorer keeps locking up on me and crashing, I ran a sfc /scannow and it gave me this result * Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are...
  10. SFC/scan related question - File explorer keeps freezing/crashing

SFC/scan related question - File explorer keeps freezing/crashing: I work with my pc and move alot of photos, recently my file explorer keeps locking up on me and crashing, I ran a sfc /scannow and it gave me this result * Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are...