Windows 10: Windows related

Discus and support Windows related in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to ask a question that it seems sometime that a white box or something suddenly appear and disappear very fast in windows. But I do not sure it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Soumyadeep Ghorui, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Windows related

I want to ask a question that it seems sometime that a white box or something suddenly appear and disappear very fast in windows. But I do not sure it actually happen or I am wrong. Plz hlp

:)

Soumyadeep Ghorui, Jun 11, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 11, 2024
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows related

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

Windows related

1. Windows related - Similar Threads - related

2. Exe related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe related: Can anybody tell me what is sguardsvc64.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-related/8ca74dac-f9a9-4529-afbd-ee7e61631016
  3. Exe related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exe related: Can anybody tell me what is sguardsvc64.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-related/8ca74dac-f9a9-4529-afbd-ee7e61631016
  4. System Failure - RAM Related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Failure - RAM Related: These are my errors, I got a bluescreen with this KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION error code on it.Previously at 09:42 P.M. my computer did randomly restart as well.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000013a 0x0000000000000011, 0xffff858d3e002100,...
  5. System Failure - RAM Related

System Failure - RAM Related: These are my errors, I got a bluescreen with this KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION error code on it.Previously at 09:42 P.M. my computer did randomly restart as well.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000013a 0x0000000000000011, 0xffff858d3e002100,...
  6. System Failure - RAM Related

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Edge related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge related: I have a question does Microsoft edge has any problem with you tube videos because I show a video in edge previously and when try to watch that video again from history section the history section got glitch a line showing on top of each history. After deleting that video...
  8. Edge related

Edge related: I have a question does Microsoft edge has any problem with you tube videos because I show a video in edge previously and when try to watch that video again from history section the history section got glitch a line showing on top of each history. After deleting that video...
  9. Unknown reason of often BSODs related with ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown reason of often BSODs related with ntkrnlmp.exe: Hi,My laptop ASUS ROG Strix G513IE, Windows 11 is crashing all the time. Sometimes once per 2-3 hours of using, sometimes 3 times in 1h. Firstly, I have updated all drives by Windows Update service, then I was trying to install the newest ones by Device Manager. Finally I was...
  10. Unknown reason of often BSODs related with ntkrnlmp.exe

Unknown reason of often BSODs related with ntkrnlmp.exe: Hi,My laptop ASUS ROG Strix G513IE, Windows 11 is crashing all the time. Sometimes once per 2-3 hours of using, sometimes 3 times in 1h. Firstly, I have updated all drives by Windows Update service, then I was trying to install the newest ones by Device Manager. Finally I was...