Windows 10: Windows Reliability history

Discus and support Windows Reliability history in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What causes of this error? I already use the AMD Radeon driver installed by windows update and this error always occurs every day. And If I use an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Carlo Sanchez., Aug 14, 2022.

1. Windows Reliability history

What causes of this error? I already use the AMD Radeon driver installed by windows update and this error always occurs every day. And If I use an updated AMD Radeon driver I encounter Hardware error and SECOMN64.exe stopped working report in Reliability Monitor. What should I do? I already experienced terrible sound audio once. I'm using an AMD Ryzen laptop and I never experienced such low reliability in Intel CPU.

:)

Carlo Sanchez., Aug 14, 2022

2. reliability history

why my pc shows windows not properly shutdown in reliability history although I have never improperly shut it

tushar_gamer, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Show Your Reliability History

Hippsie here's my check list:
    1. SFC/DISM
    2. Manuel time sync in Date & Time in the CPL
    3. WSReset
    4. Open up Task Schedular and run these:

Windows Reliability history [​IMG]

Cliff S, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Windows Reliability history

contact list in mail and reliability history(windows 10)

Hi everyone

After synchronization of my mail in one place in windows 10

? the question is : where is my contacts list

IN reliability history

no immediate or even delayed solutions for the problems that appear in it like (microsoft.windowscommunicationapps stopped working

the second question is why there is no built in solutions available when something stopped working? and

Why this reliability downgrade the system from 10 to almost 5 when something not related to windows 10 stop working like Opera? which i uninstalled but it appears in the reliability history as critical event and say that Opera is nonworking and down grade
    the system

ahmedmohesin, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows Reliability history

1. Windows Reliability history - Similar Threads - Reliability history

2. Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...: I can send the problem history so we can figure out the failures.The snip wont render on this message platform. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-has-been-occurring-lately-and/1876fb46-6f43-463e-97d1-f68586865ff5
  3. Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...: I can send the problem history so we can figure out the failures.The snip wont render on this message platform. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-has-been-occurring-lately-and/1876fb46-6f43-463e-97d1-f68586865ff5
  4. Hi i just had this error code on my reliability history just wondering what might if caused...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i just had this error code on my reliability history just wondering what might if caused...: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff880fe2d50010Parameter 2: fffff80245678680Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 680OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack:...
  5. Hi i just had this error code on my reliability history just wondering what might if caused...

Hi i just had this error code on my reliability history just wondering what might if caused...: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff880fe2d50010Parameter 2: fffff80245678680Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 680OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack:...
  6. Crash with the following reliability history error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash with the following reliability history error: I wasn't running anything particularly system-intensive, but my computer randomly froze, and after shutting down, I checked the reliability history and this is what it says.SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2/‎16/‎2024 7:24 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with...
  7. Crash with the following reliability history error

Crash with the following reliability history error: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2/‎16/‎2024 7:24 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffd6061106d050Parameter 2:...
  8. Crash with the following reliability history error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash with the following reliability history error: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2/‎16/‎2024 7:24 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffd6061106d050Parameter 2:...
  9. Computer crashing, reliability history tells me it's microsoft gameinput

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing, reliability history tells me it's microsoft gameinput: As the title states, my pc has been crashing again and every time without fail it is always whenever microsoft gameinput decides to update whenever I check the reliability history. This has been an on going issue since about late June of last year and I dealt with the...
  10. Computer crashing, reliability history tells me it's microsoft gameinput

Computer crashing, reliability history tells me it's microsoft gameinput: As the title states, my pc has been crashing again and every time without fail it is always whenever microsoft gameinput decides to update whenever I check the reliability history. This has been an on going issue since about late June of last year and I dealt with the...