Windows 10: Wİndows Reliability Monitor Hardware Failure

Discus and support Wİndows Reliability Monitor Hardware Failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My hp 15-cx0032nt 5qq15ea laptop freeze suddenly. I had to shut down laptop with power button. After this ı want to look what is happening and ı gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ozan Özateş, May 25, 2020.

1. Wİndows Reliability Monitor Hardware Failure

My hp 15-cx0032nt 5qq15ea laptop freeze suddenly. I had to shut down laptop with power button. After this ı want to look what is happening and ı gone to Reliability Monitor. And ı couldn't find anything but ı found this issue. What is this issue is it reporting my video card ? Because sometimes my screen goes dark until ı put laptop in sleep mode and wake up. And this problem randomly :

Are this errors linked ? Wİndows Reliability Monitor Hardware Failure 010cf841-09de-4e22-b936-b2876d7b149c?upload=true.png Wİndows Reliability Monitor Hardware Failure 7087e2a7-417f-4606-9729-80705cfce3cc?upload=true.png

:)

Ozan Özateş, May 25, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Reliability monitor graph

Hi,

To better assist you, please provide us a screenshot of Windows Reliability Monitor graph.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, May 25, 2020
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Cortana Error in Reliability Monitor

Hi,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

If you don't find any error with Cortana, and the issue is only with reliability monitor projecting an error with Cortana. I would then request you to perform DISM and check if the issue is removed.

• Press Windows key, and type CMD in search. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Please revert if you face any issues with reliability monitor.

Jessen P, May 25, 2020
  4. borate Win User

Wİndows Reliability Monitor Hardware Failure

Reliability monitor graph

Reliability monitor failure/success points display as they should, but graph stays at maximum and never varies.

This, on a Windows 10 HOME laptop. On the W10 Pro desktop, the graph tracks as it should. Both are clean, virus-free installs.

Reliability history has been cleared. SFC/DISM are good.

Most forums suggest a fix that applies only to Windows 7. There is no RAC folder in Windows 10 nor, seemingly, is there a task programmed into task manager.

borate, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Wİndows Reliability Monitor Hardware Failure

1. Wİndows Reliability Monitor Hardware Failure - Similar Threads - Wİndows Reliability Monitor

2. help with hardware error on reliability monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help with hardware error on reliability monitor: Ever since yesterday, August 25th my pc has been freezing fairly regularly, if I let it sit for long enough it will blue screen and give the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error. I have checked the reliability monitor and it appears to be due to some hardware issue, from what I've...
  3. Windows reliability monitor hardware error

Windows reliability monitor hardware error: My laptop gives randomly blue screen. The error was video memory management internal. I don't know to what ı have to do. I need help. Those are the documents which ı think it may help for solution: Minidump files and Reliability monitör :...
  4. pc crashing with hardware error in reliability monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashing with hardware error in reliability monitor: I have been getting this error code at random for like two months now and I can go like a week without getting it and then get it a lot what happens is when I am playing a game my screen just goes black and then my pc restarts an boots up to the lock screen by itself. I could...
  5. Reliability monitor LiveKernelEvent hardware errors

Reliability monitor LiveKernelEvent hardware errors: Hi. Almost everyday in the reliability monitor appears some kind of hardware error, the problem event name is always LiveKernelEvent, but the error code changes, but the most frequent one is 144, but it has shown 17d and 1000015e. Here is one example: Source Windows...
  6. Windows hardware error in reliability monitor

Windows hardware error in reliability monitor: Specs: i7 6820 HK, GTX 980M 32 GB RAM Alienware 15R2 Did a reset to resolve the issue, no luck. Things did previously: DISM, sfc, chkdsk, rollback windows update and driver update, removed Nvidia HD audio, Turned Over clock off and on. Did stress test for CPU, GPU &...
  7. Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor

Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor: My desktop crashed with these 2 hardware error. May I know is there anything I can do to resolve it? Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1:...
  8. Constant OS Crashing/Hardware Failure in Windows Reliability?

Constant OS Crashing/Hardware Failure in Windows Reliability?: Hello all, My PC has been crashing a lot lately, and I am not sure why. In the Reliability Monitor, I took a look and found a lot of hardware errors. Unfortunately, it does not tell me the specific part that failed. Which is what I am hoping you folks can find out for me....
  9. Reliability monitor indicates failure

Reliability monitor indicates failure: Hello, today i checked the reliability monitor and saw the problem below.Does anybody know what this is for ?This happened twice today Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎03/‎01/‎2019 00:54 Status Not reported Description A problem with your...
  10. Windows Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor: I see occasionally in the Reliability Monitor , a Critical Event, Windows, Hardware error. If there is a pattern it is mostly when I am playing a game (Diablo 3), but it causes nothing noticeable until I go and I see there was an error. I am trying to figure out if it is...