Windows 10: Windows Reliability Problem Hardware Error

Discus and support Windows Reliability Problem Hardware Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my computer is freezing multiple times a day when playing a game. It's at the point now where I need to devote my efforts to figuring out what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eddo_27, May 8, 2020.

1. Eddo_27 Win User

Windows Reliability Problem Hardware Error

Hello, my computer is freezing multiple times a day when playing a game. It's at the point now where I need to devote my efforts to figuring out what the problem is and how to fix it. I would appreciate it if someone here could possibly help me. Thank you. I'm new to this, but here are the error messages I'm receiving:

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffc38498e4a460

Parameter 2: fffff80061f309f0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: d34

OS version: 10_0_17763

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

:)

Eddo_27, May 8, 2020

2. Hardware error in "View reliability history"

Hi Azaruddin,

Thank you for reply. I checked that and it is completely clean and no error. I had hardware error every day in reliability history as shown in the attached screen shot (it also shows that I had all the updates)
    Windows Reliability Problem Hardware Error a3248fdc-7cc9-4999-a555-ae9d381ef232.png

MingzhiLin, May 8, 2020
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Cortana Error in Reliability Monitor

Hi,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

If you don't find any error with Cortana, and the issue is only with reliability monitor projecting an error with Cortana. I would then request you to perform DISM and check if the issue is removed.

• Press Windows key, and type CMD in search. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Please revert if you face any issues with reliability monitor.

Jessen P, May 8, 2020
  4. Windows Reliability Problem Hardware Error

Hardware error in "View reliability history"

My Surface Pro 4 8gb 256SSD is updated (firmware and system, the last one is 12/17). But I still constantly encountered a hardware error every day recorded in "View reliability history" with the following error message:

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.
    Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 117

Parameter 1: ffffe00150b0b4c0

Parameter 2: fffff801c9582010

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 54

OS version: 10_0_10586

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.10586.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem

WD-20151220-2041.dmp

sysdata.xml

WERInternalMetadata.xml

Is it a driver error? Display?

MingzhiLin, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows Reliability Problem Hardware Error

1. Windows Reliability Problem Hardware Error - Similar Threads - Reliability Problem Hardware

2. Hardware error in reliability history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error in reliability history: Can anyone tell me about this? It is in a report by the Windows 11 "Reliability Monitor." There were no symptoms that I recall. I was just looking at the Reliability Monitor out of curiosity....
  3. Hardware error in reliability history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error in reliability history: Can anyone tell me about this? It is in a report by the Windows 11 "Reliability Monitor." There were no symptoms that I recall. I was just looking at the Reliability Monitor out of curiosity....
  4. Reliability History: Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reliability History: Hardware Error: My first time postingRecently, whenever I run a high power application on my gpuGaming - the application will crash and I'll receive a critical event error in my reliability history. Specifically, the app wont always crash on startup but sometimes I'll be able to play for a...
  5. Reliability History: Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reliability History: Hardware Error: My first time postingRecently, whenever I run a high power application on my gpuGaming - the application will crash and I'll receive a critical event error in my reliability history. Specifically, the app wont always crash on startup but sometimes I'll be able to play for a...
  6. Reliability History: Hardware Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Hardware Error in reliability history.

Hardware Error in reliability history.: So I recently did a clean install of windows 10 due to my PC crash several times, however I got this issued recently but I don't know where to start looking for the issue. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 3003 Parameter 2: ffffb0873beaa6b0...
  8. Windows hardware error in reliability monitor

Windows hardware error in reliability monitor: Specs: i7 6820 HK, GTX 980M 32 GB RAM Alienware 15R2 Did a reset to resolve the issue, no luck. Things did previously: DISM, sfc, chkdsk, rollback windows update and driver update, removed Nvidia HD audio, Turned Over clock off and on. Did stress test for CPU, GPU &...
  9. Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor

Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor: My desktop crashed with these 2 hardware error. May I know is there anything I can do to resolve it? Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1:...
  10. Hardware error in reliability history

Hardware error in reliability history: Hi there I have been getting a hardware error alot recently, I did a fresh install, wiped the drive and it's still showing up. If anyone could help I would much appreciate it let me know if you need more info. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1:...