Windows 10: windows relibality monitor said that i have a hardware error this is what it says

Discus and support windows relibality monitor said that i have a hardware error this is what it says in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; LKD_0x1A8_KEYBD_HOTKEY_GraphicsUnknown_AMD_dxgkrnl!DISPLAYSTATECHECKER::CreateBlackScreenLiveDump can anyone help me i have no clue what this means... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LoganLightle, Sep 20, 2020.

1. windows relibality monitor said that i have a hardware error this is what it says

LKD_0x1A8_KEYBD_HOTKEY_GraphicsUnknown_AMD_dxgkrnl!DISPLAYSTATECHECKER::CreateBlackScreenLiveDump

can anyone help me i have no clue what this means

:)

LoganLightle, Sep 20, 2020

2. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Sep 20, 2020
  3. about conecting two monitors

Hi Raul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact error message are you getting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to
    run the hardware troubleshooter and check the issue status.

• Press “Windows key + X”.
    • Type “Troubleshooter” in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.
    • Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    • Follow the On Screen instructions.
    Method 2: I would suggest you to refer the article and make sure Dual Monitor settings are correct.

Connect a second monitor or projector

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

windows relibality monitor said that i have a hardware error this is what it says

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

windows relibality monitor said that i have a hardware error this is what it says

1. windows relibality monitor said that i have a hardware error this is what it says - Similar Threads - relibality monitor said

2. Windows reliabality monitor said that I have a hardware errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows reliabality monitor said that I have a hardware errors: I'm having some crash problems. I lost the signal in the monitor and the pc get stuck and I can't turn off with the button.Here are some errors:SourceWindowsSummaryError de hardwareDate‎2/‎5/‎2024 11:12 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionWindows dejó de funcionar correctamente por...
  3. Windows reliabality monitor said that I have a hardware errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reliabality monitor said that I have a hardware errors: I'm having some crash problems. I lost the signal in the monitor and the pc get stuck and I can't turn off with the button.Here are some errors:SourceWindowsSummaryError de hardwareDate‎2/‎5/‎2024 11:12 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionWindows dejó de funcionar correctamente por...
  4. Windows reliabality monitor said that I have a hardware errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my computer keeps freezing and reliability monitor says there was a hardware error. what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer keeps freezing and reliability monitor says there was a hardware error. what...: this error is completely unreadable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-freezing-and-reliability-monitor/4181abcd-5fa4-4e03-8d76-a96e52a8425e
  6. my computer keeps freezing and reliability monitor says there was a hardware error. what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer keeps freezing and reliability monitor says there was a hardware error. what...: this error is completely unreadable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-freezing-and-reliability-monitor/4181abcd-5fa4-4e03-8d76-a96e52a8425e
  7. Windows reliability monitor hardware error

Windows reliability monitor hardware error: My laptop gives randomly blue screen. The error was video memory management internal. I don't know to what ı have to do. I need help. Those are the documents which ı think it may help for solution: Minidump files and Reliability monitör :...
  8. Windows hardware error in reliability monitor

Windows hardware error in reliability monitor: Specs: i7 6820 HK, GTX 980M 32 GB RAM Alienware 15R2 Did a reset to resolve the issue, no luck. Things did previously: DISM, sfc, chkdsk, rollback windows update and driver update, removed Nvidia HD audio, Turned Over clock off and on. Did stress test for CPU, GPU &...
  9. Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor

Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor: My desktop crashed with these 2 hardware error. May I know is there anything I can do to resolve it? Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1:...
  10. Windows Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor: I see occasionally in the Reliability Monitor , a Critical Event, Windows, Hardware error. If there is a pattern it is mostly when I am playing a game (Diablo 3), but it causes nothing noticeable until I go and I see there was an error. I am trying to figure out if it is...