Windows 10: Windows remain on dekstop when minimizing

Discus and support Windows remain on dekstop when minimizing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The issue is with windows, but not with OS Windows. I have Windows 10 Pro, RocketDock, Rainmeter and Classic Shell. And i have this problem. As you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by matthewmatt, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Windows remain on dekstop when minimizing

The issue is with windows, but not with OS Windows.
    I have Windows 10 Pro, RocketDock, Rainmeter and Classic Shell.
    And i have this problem.
    As you can see, these windows remained on desktop without their outlines, however I minimized them.
    This things only happen when I minimize a window, and the background is desktop.
    What the hell is happening? Please help.

:)

matthewmatt, Mar 12, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 12, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 12, 2019
  4. a6naf Win User

Windows remain on dekstop when minimizing

Auto-minimizing of some programs, not able to bring out of minimized state

I have been have some strange issues for a while now, in that certain programs are unwilling to open in any state other than minimized. It started with Steam, not the whole program but messages from a single friend always remaining minimized. It has now
    progressed to the friends list always remaining minimized as well as several other friends' messages being sometimes minimized. This morning it started happening to every Chrome page I tried to open. The page opens in minimized form and cannot be pulled up
    on the screen in any way. This happens regardless of what other programs are open or how many times the program is opened. I have tried re-installing Chrome and restoring the computer to about a week ago. As this is no longer confined to a single program I
    am convinced that there is a setting somewhere in Windows 10 that is causing this despite the fact that I have not been altering any settings. I have been using Windows 10 for months without significant problems, but this is getting ridiculous. Any suggests
    for resolving this would be much appreciated.

a6naf, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows remain on dekstop when minimizing

1. Windows remain on dekstop when minimizing - Similar Threads - remain dekstop minimizing

2. Dekstop problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dekstop problem: I`ve accidently put my Dekstop in D:/. Now, every file from disk D is displayed on my screen which I don`t like. How I can set my Dekstop to previous location? I know, that i gotta change it`s properties, but %USERPROFILE%\Desktop command doesn`t work and I can`t find Dekstop...
  3. Dekstop problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dekstop problem: I`ve accidently put my Dekstop in D:/. Now, every file from disk D is displayed on my screen which I don`t like. How I can set my Dekstop to previous location? I know, that i gotta change it`s properties, but %USERPROFILE%\Desktop command doesn`t work and I can`t find Dekstop...
  4. Dekstop problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why is my dekstop display is darker than before after minimize ann app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my dekstop display is darker than before after minimize ann app: when i minimize an app,the dekstop will darker than before,but when i press windows+D it goes normal again and when press windows+D again,it go darrker again and can be repetitive...
  6. why is my dekstop display is darker than before after minimize ann app

why is my dekstop display is darker than before after minimize ann app: when i minimize an app,the dekstop will darker than before,but when i press windows+D it goes normal again and when press windows+D again,it go darrker again and can be repetitive...
  7. Dekstop ethernet network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dekstop ethernet network: Hello, i have got a problem that my windows computer occasionally turns of internet and it turns back on, it messes up the stream and needs to reconnect the internet, I use ethernet instead of WIFI and it does it as often as about 30 minutes or 1 hour....
  8. Windows disappear when minimized

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows disappear when minimized: I am currently using version 1909, Windows 10. Since the upgrade, I am able to open an app window but I am unable to minimize my window without it disappearing. The app icon does not appear on the taskbar, therefore, I cannot retrieve it. It appears that the app window has...
  9. Windows remain on desktop when minimizing

Windows remain on desktop when minimizing: The issue is with windows, but not with OS Windows. I have Windows 10 Pro, RocketDock, Rainmeter and Classic Shell. And i have this problem. As you can see, these windows remained on desktop without their outlines, however I minimized them. This things only happen when I...
  10. Windows lagging only on Dekstop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows lagging only on Dekstop: Hello I have recently updated my PC to the latest Windows 10 build 1809, and started realising that my PC laggs when Im in dektop or to understand it better when my CPU is in idle or low usage. Im normaly a Gamer and i dont have that problem when gaming at all. Have tested...