Windows 10: Windows Remote Assistance Box

Discus and support Windows Remote Assistance Box in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to increase the size of the Windows Remote Assistance box? I would like to be able to see more of the history? Thanks, 127672 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by henbob, Feb 22, 2019.

1. henbob Win User

Windows Remote Assistance Box

Does anyone know how to increase the size of the Windows Remote Assistance box? I would like to be able to see more of the history?
    Thanks,

:)

henbob, Feb 22, 2019

2. Remote assistance box is checked automatically in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• Did you uncheck the box?

• Did you face the same issue after unchecking the box?

• Are you facing this issue on a local account or the Microsoft account?

• Which version of Windows 10 is installed on the pc?
    I suggest you to Sign out from the current user account, restart the pc and login to the admin account or the Microsoft account to check.

I would also suggest you to do a clean boot and check if any third party apps are causing the issue.
    Placing the computer in a clean boot state can reduce software conflicts and help identify the root cause of the issue.

Please refer to the article below for steps to perform a clean boot.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: Once you are done with the troubleshooting, perform the steps in "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot "to reset computer
    as usual.

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Remote Assistance

Hi Darlene,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Are the computers connected to domain?

• Which edition of Windows 10 is installed in your computer?
    Reference: Meanwhile you may follow the suggestions in the below article and check if it helps. With Remote Desktop Connection, you can sit at a PC and connect to another PC in a different location (the remote
    PC).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/remote-desktop-connection-faq#1TC=windows-8

Note: You may open the Start menu and click on search bar to access search bar. Except the search bar option, everything will work in Windows 10 as suggested in the above article. You may not access some of
    the computers if they are connected to domain. If you can see the sign-in screen of the remote PC but you can't sign in, you might not have been added to the Remote Desktop Users Group or to any group with administrator rights on the remote
    PC. Ask your system admin to do this for you.

If the computers are connected to domain, you may post your query in Microsoft TechNet forum. We have a dedicated team with advanced tools and permissions to help you with this type of issues. I suggest you to post the same
    query in Microsoft TechNet forum for further assistance with this issue.

Technet forums - Windows 10 IT Pro

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Windows Remote Assistance Box

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows Remote Assistance Box

1. Windows Remote Assistance Box - Similar Threads - Remote Assistance Box

2. Windows Remote Assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Remote Assistance: Hello,I am trying to assist a user using Windows 8.1. I am using the latest Windows 11. When the user sends me an email with the file from Remote Assistance, I open it and enter the password but it says the connection cannot be made.Remote Assistance is enabled on both...
  3. Windows Remote Assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Remote Assistance: Hello,I am trying to assist a user using Windows 8.1. I am using the latest Windows 11. When the user sends me an email with the file from Remote Assistance, I open it and enter the password but it says the connection cannot be made.Remote Assistance is enabled on both...
  4. Remote assist.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote assist.: I some times give assistance to a friend using 'Quick Assist', is there anyway I can have my cursor pointer showing on his screen while I move around his PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-assist/def2c5f4-b2b1-4ed5-8166-4238096d9b73
  5. Windows Remote Assistance

Windows Remote Assistance: Someone at the Microsoft assistance desk is not authorized to use a Remote Desktop session. Why not? [ATTACH] That's the 6 hour pass above. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlSWPJi5lbz55T-WOiCjkF4uNy1l?e=g67NGy That's the invitation file above. They gave me a strange link to LogMeIn...
  6. Remote assistance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote assistance: My pc was suffering from continuous incomplete updates. I contacted Microsoft and a technician tried to assist remotely on my pc. Whilst trying to solve the issues she uninstalled the wifi driver so I now have no internet connection. The wifi was infact working perfectly...
  7. REMOTE ASSISTANCE

REMOTE ASSISTANCE: Greetings, I've been reading someone's post or question about Remote Assistance. I know what it is & how it works & I believe the long name of it is Windows Remote Assistance. I was just wondering is this the same program that HP uses every time they connect to my own HP...
  8. remote assistance

remote assistance: What happens when I enable remote assistance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-assistance/cb5205e8-e974-42b6-b23a-afb413d11b49
  9. Windows Remote Assistance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Remote Assistance: hi, we are using domain computer with AV as trend micro. if we try to use Windows remote assistance it wont open in client or it doesn't works, the same works perfect if the AV is disabled in network adapter. can we know which all ports need to be oped for the usage of...
  10. Windows Remote Assistance Box

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Remote Assistance Box: Does anyone know how to increase the size of the Windows Remote Assistance box? I would like to be able to see more of the history? Thanks, 127672