Windows 10: Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016

Discus and support Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a installer for Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016 for the setup of multi users in our citrix environment?We... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryan - Atos CWK Taguig, Mar 24, 2022.

1. Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016

Is there a installer for Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016 for the setup of multi users in our citrix environment?We need to have Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop in our hosted shared desktop and the available installer is only applicable on a widows 10 machine.

:)

Ryan - Atos CWK Taguig, Mar 24, 2022
  2. JonPope21 Win User

Will a Server 2016 Remote Desktop license work for a Server 2008 Remote Desktop Server?

Will a Server 2016 Remote Desktop license work for a Server 2008 Remote Desktop Server?

JonPope21, Mar 24, 2022
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Remote Desktop

Yep. No doubt. That will work; however, firewall on or off on the Home Edition will make no difference if you are trying to connect to it via straight remote desktop as it does not have the feature necessary to accept an unattended incoming remote desktop
    service connection.

The Windows __ Home Editions have always had the CLIENT portion of the Remote Desktop Services.

START --> RUN --> type in:

MSTSC

... Click OK.

That is the Remote Desktop Client. All Windows OSes have that.

Just not all Windows OS editions have the HOST/SERVER part - the part that allows one, with the remote system unattended, to remotely connect like you were sitting in front of it. The "Home" (and "starter / RT, etc. - other lower editions) editions are practically
    the ONLY editions of Windows that fall in this category (and always have.)

Android and MacOS have downloadable (official) Microsoft Remote Desktop Clients available so you can remote into your business/professional/server level Microsoft systems (unattended systems that is - again, remote assistance is allowed even on "Home" editions)...

Again, sorry... but there are many free third party alternatives.

Tenforo, Mar 24, 2022
  4. lx07 Win User

Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016

Remote Desktop web client public preview for Windows Server 2016

Thanks. They aren't really clear here though:
    Welcome to Remote Desktop Services in Windows Server 2016 | Microsoft Docs

Which then links you immediately into seemingly random (very short 3 sentence pages) pages about Windows 7 compatibility, RemoteFX and managing accounts on Android. I'm sure it is useful stuff but the website navigation is terrible. Even if it was useful to me (which it probably isn't) having to navigate 15 pages to find one sentence is terrible website design.

They really could and should put slightly more detail on a page.

But then, I'm not the target audience I guess. Perhaps the managers who buy azure services do it on their phone.

Thema:

Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016

1. Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016 - Similar Threads - remote desktop Client

2. remote desktop access window server 2016.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remote desktop access window server 2016.: Hi i'm Arslan , i have question related to remote desktop access window server 2016. when i try to access remotely ,after authenticating it pop ups the message : access denied. kindly reply me as soon as possible ,thanks in advance....
  3. remote desktop access window server 2016.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remote desktop access window server 2016.: Hi i'm Arslan , i have question related to remote desktop access window server 2016. when i try to access remotely ,after authenticating it pop ups the message : access denied. kindly reply me as soon as possible ,thanks in advance....
  4. Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016: Is there a installer for Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016 for the setup of multi users in our citrix environment?We need to have Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop in our hosted shared desktop and the available installer is...
  5. Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client: Hello,Could you please provide me with the answers to the following questions regarding Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client?What is the latest version of the application? When was the release date for the latest version of this application? When was the release date for...
  6. Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client: Hello,Could you please provide me with the answers to the following questions regarding Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client?What is the latest version of the application? When was the release date for the latest version of this application? When was the release date for...
  7. Server 2016 mmc remote desktops snap-in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Server 2016 mmc remote desktops snap-in: Looks like this got phased out and I no longer see if as part of the snap in list. Is there a way to get it reinstalled, or another method to have the RDP connection? If not, what's the best alternative besides creating multiple mstsc accounts. submitted by /u/newbie702...
  8. Remote Desktop Server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remote Desktop Server: Evening All, Just wondering if anyone more experienced can just fill me in on the details - I'm convinced I'm missing something basic! We've got a Windows server 2019 machine that has remote desktop licencing for 50 CALs. However, when the user logs in via RDP, they get...
  9. Microsoft Remote Desktop client for Mac slow to Windows Server 2016 / 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Remote Desktop client for Mac slow to Windows Server 2016 / 2019: Hi Microsoft Remote Desktop client for Mac is unworkably slow when connecting to Windows 2016 / 2019 VPS over VPN. Windows clients work fine over the same connection. I have this problem with IPSEC tunnel as well as OpenVPN to the destination network. If I run the native...
  10. Remote Desktop web client public preview for Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Remote Desktop web client public preview for Windows Server 2016: As announced at Microsoft Ignite, a new web client is being developed to provide access to virtualized apps and desktops from a browser, without the need to install a local client. This provides a consistent experience across devices, minimizes installation or maintenance...