Windows 10: Windows remote lock unlock strategy

Discus and support Windows remote lock unlock strategy in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This way is very uncommon but it will work if you have a restore point, here's the steps.1. Get an installation media2. Boot from the installation... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jacob Stirling, May 21, 2022.

1. Windows remote lock unlock strategy

This way is very uncommon but it will work if you have a restore point, here's the steps.1. Get an installation media2. Boot from the installation media3. Click "Repair my computer"4. Go to "troubleshoot" and click System Restore5. Select a restore point you should have at least 1 because of restore points created by installation files to make sure you can go back if the installation fails6. Wait for it to finish7. Reboot8. Log in normally

:)

Jacob Stirling, May 21, 2022
  2. cm134 Win User

Unlock device after remotely locked

Hi There,

I am wondering what is the step to do to unlock a Surface Book device that I have locked it remotely? Is the other user can still sign in after I lock it remotely?

I have it with my staff right now, but I need to lock it since his contract is over before he could return it to the office.

cm134, May 21, 2022
  3. Am trying to unlock a remotely locked device

My mother - lives on the west coast and I am on the east coast - accidentally remotely locked her computer. Now it indicates that it requires an administrator to logon first to unlock it. However, despite resetting the Microsoft account password multiple
    times, etc. she can't get into her computer. I can remotely lock the computer -- can see it on the list of devices -- but can't unlock it. She is elderly, not that computer savvy, and has limited access to any transportation that could take her to Best Buy
    or some other professional help. Am trying to help via phone and cell phone... but have not been able to help her get into her computer.

Edna Meyers, May 21, 2022
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Windows remote lock unlock strategy

Remotely locked my windows 10 laptop, now I cant unlock it

I just locked my laptop remotely. Then my laptop unlocked normally with Windows Hello facial recognition. No change of password required.

@glassyjuice,

Looks like the only way you are going to unlock your laptop is to connect it to the internet and enter your correct Microsoft Account username and password which needs to be an administrator account on the laptop.

NavyLCDR, May 21, 2022
Thema:

Windows remote lock unlock strategy

1. Windows remote lock unlock strategy - Similar Threads - remote lock unlock

2. Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock.: Remotely locked device, unable to unlock. I'm the admin but PIN is not getting accepted. Safe mode also asks for PIN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remotely-locked-laptop-not-able-to-unlock/2c6de021-f07b-437e-b84c-c218239b257a
  3. Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remotely locked laptop, not able to unlock.: Remotely locked device, unable to unlock. I'm the admin but PIN is not getting accepted. Safe mode also asks for PIN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remotely-locked-laptop-not-able-to-unlock/2c6de021-f07b-437e-b84c-c218239b257a
  4. Remote device lock and unlock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote device lock and unlock: I locked my laptop remotely from Microsoft account website through my desktop because I did not recognize it at first. The laptop now only shows a remote administrator message when I attempt to log in and does not allow any input. Just the default windows login screen, my...
  5. Remote device lock and unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote device lock and unlock: I locked my laptop remotely from Microsoft account website through my desktop because I did not recognize it at first. The laptop now only shows a remote administrator message when I attempt to log in and does not allow any input. Just the default windows login screen, my...
  6. Remote device lock and unlock

7. Windows remote lock unlock strategy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows remote lock unlock strategy: This way is very uncommon but it will work if you have a restore point, here's the steps.1. Get an installation media2. Boot from the installation media3. Click "Repair my computer"4. Go to "troubleshoot" and click System Restore5. Select a restore point you should have at...
  8. Windows remote lock unlock strategy

Windows remote lock unlock strategy: This way is very uncommon but it will work if you have a restore point, here's the steps.1. Get an installation media2. Boot from the installation media3. Click "Repair my computer"4. Go to "troubleshoot" and click System Restore5. Select a restore point you should have at...
  9. unlock remotely locked laptop

unlock remotely locked laptop: How do I unlock a laptop that I have remotely locked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-remotely-locked-laptop/810ed05d-edd3-4897-b4f2-166d68fa1bc7
  10. Unlock device after remotely locked

Unlock device after remotely locked: Hi There, I am wondering what is the step to do to unlock a Surface Book device that I have locked it remotely? Is the other user can still sign in after I lock it remotely? I have it with my staff right now, but I need to lock it since his contract is over before he could...