Windows 10: windows repair system not working

Discus and support windows repair system not working in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; [img] 44060 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by BEDUS, Mar 13, 2016.

1. BEDUS Win User

windows repair system not working

windows repair system  not working [​IMG]

:)

BEDUS, Mar 13, 2016
  2. katiejm Win User

auto system repair is not working and Ive tried everything on the advanced menu but nothing works can anyone help thanks

I switch my pc on and auto repair comes up but it cant repair what ever is wrong. I have tried all other options on the advanced settings and nothing is working can anyone help thanks

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

katiejm, Mar 13, 2016
  3. katiejm Win User
    auto system repair is not working and Ive tried everything on the advanced menu but nothing works can anyone help thanks

Hi thanks for your reply. Yes I have tried the start up repair and it looks as if its going to do something then takes me back to the advanced menu

katiejm, Mar 13, 2016
Thema:

windows repair system not working

1. windows repair system not working - Similar Threads - repair system working

2. Automatic Repair Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair Not Working: My keyboard and mouse completely stop working once I get to the Automatic repair choose your keyboard layout screen. I know my keyboard works because it lets me use it in the BIOS. Just before it loads up, just command prompt quickly pops up with the title as winpeshl.exe....
  3. system repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system repair: how to create a system repair disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-repair/7eea958b-031e-45ae-9b5d-018c2f3f7a71
  4. Automatic system repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic system repair: Hi..i installed phoenix os last night and rebooted my system and while booting it says automatic sysytem repair and couldnt start windows.I tried doing a system restore to the last update but it didnt work.My drive has important files.my disk has partitions as well.I have...
  5. system repair disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    system repair disk: I was told that I can use a USB drive to create system repair drive but the only option is to use DVD/CD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-repair-disk/c4bc3e8d-81e1-4756-9ac6-6ca0ae08e632
  6. Advanced System Repair?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Advanced System Repair?: I found a lot garbage files on my Windows 10 PC. Downloaded Advanced System Repair and learned I have a ton of problems which M.S. is willing to repair once for free then in the future wants me to pay more money!...
  7. Creat A System Repair Disc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creat A System Repair Disc: in Windows 10 Home for Recovery OS I tried Creat A System Repair Disc. I insert a blank DVD 16X speed and creat but it is not supported so which burning speed of DVD can Use....
  8. System Image & System Repair Disk

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Image & System Repair Disk: My company jettisoned our IT Department and contracted for IT services with an outside firm. Field personnel provided with laptop or desktop (or both) are now required to perform a System Image once per week and, in addition, to create a System Repair CD/DVD each week as part...
  9. System Repair Disc

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Repair Disc: Hi I'm running Windows 10 on an HP Envy All in One. My preferred backup method is a System Image Backup. When the backup completes it always prompts me to create an System Image Disc. The problem is the this computer doesn't have a built in CD recorder/player. Are there any...
  10. System repair Disc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System repair Disc: I am trying to create a system repair disc and I keep getting a pop up stating "The disc in the selected drive is not blank. You must erase the disc before you can use it." This is a blank brand new disc. I have tried other discs and it says the same thing. What do I do? 45111