Windows 10: Windows Repaired drive C on boot

Discus and support Windows Repaired drive C on boot in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I noticed on boot that Windows did some sort of repair to drive C: I didn't manage to see it completely because I came exactly when it finished.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mibaup, May 4, 2021.

1. mibaup Win User

Windows Repaired drive C on boot

Hello, I noticed on boot that Windows did some sort of repair to drive C: I didn't manage to see it completely because I came exactly when it finished. It said something about Repairing or Fixing drive C: Now it's a new Samsung 970 Evo NVME. And this drive is already a replacement of another brand new NVME of the same type. I just want to know how to check in Windows the cause for it, or the logs of this repair Because I want to know if it was just because I shut down my PC not properly (I shut it down by long press during boot because I wanted to remove a PCIE device). Or my motherboard is frying NVME's, or just another faulty Samsung drive

:)

mibaup, May 4, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

repairing drive c

The part of process that you are in when updating Windows is the check disk (CHKDSK), the system is checking your drive for errors.

Are you still having the issue and stuck at Scanning and repairing drive process?

As a workaround, you can follow these steps to bypass the CHKDSK process:

• Hold down the power button for 4 seconds.
    • The PC will reboot.
    • You will get stuck again on the process, repeat step 1.
    • You will get a message "press any key to bypass the chkdsk."
    • Press any key and it will continue on the update process.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jose Est, May 5, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Scanning and repairing drive (CWindows Repaired drive C on boot :) Windows 10

Hi,

Windows 10 may have encountered a system file corruption after it was turned off while it was scanning and repairing drive (CWindows Repaired drive C on boot :). For us to help you access your computer and end the scanning and repairing loop, we suggest that you perform a startup repair.
    Kindly follow the steps below:

• Start your computer from the installation media, Insert the DVD or USB flash drive and restart your computer. Press a key once you see a message that says
      Press any key to boot from DVD.
    • On Install the Windows screen, select Repair your computer to the
      Windows Recovery Environment.
    • On the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot
    • Select Advanced options. Under Advanced options, select
      Startup Repair.
    • Startup Repair will now start Diagnosing your PC, and will perform an automatic repair.

Meanwhile, if you don't have a disk or USB, download the ISO from a different computer and try creating a bootable disk or USB. Kindly refer to this

link
    and follow the second option that says Using the tool to create installation media to install Windows 10 on a
    different PC.

Please get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, May 5, 2021
  4. Windows Repaired drive C on boot

Im having a Repair C drive Errors.

Try This

Follow these steps to repair corrupt hard disk without formatting, and get back the data.

1. Step 1: Run Antivirus Scan. Connect the hard drive to a Windows PC and use a reliable antivirus/malware tool to scan the drive or the system. ...
    2. Step 2: Run CHKDSK Scan. ...
    3. Step 3: Run SFC Scan. ...
    4. Step 4: Use a Data Recovery Tool.

Anthony'sHelping Hands, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows Repaired drive C on boot

1. Windows Repaired drive C on boot - Similar Threads - Repaired drive boot

2. Repair C: Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair C: Drive: I need help, whenever I turn on my pc it says repairing C: drive. When I look at the security and maintenance it says that there is still a problem in my C: drive.I already clicked on the restart button in security maintenance and did a CHKDSK repair, but it still says there...
  3. Repair C: Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repair C: Drive: I need help, whenever I turn on my pc it says repairing C: drive. When I look at the security and maintenance it says that there is still a problem in my C: drive.I already clicked on the restart button in security maintenance and did a CHKDSK repair, but it still says there...
  4. Repair C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair C Drive: hello so i have a question.How to fix C Drive?i already use C:>Properties>Tools>Error Checking>Error Found>Fixbut when i restart, when i check again the error is still there, i hope someone can help :<...
  5. Repair C Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repair C Drive: hello so i have a question.How to fix C Drive?i already use C:>Properties>Tools>Error Checking>Error Found>Fixbut when i restart, when i check again the error is still there, i hope someone can help :<...
  6. Repair C Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Scanning and repairing drive (C:) every boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scanning and repairing drive (C:) every boot: submitted by /u/binnnssss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo3kta/scanning_and_repairing_drive_c_every_boot/
  8. “Scanning and repairing drive (C:)” every boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Scanning and repairing drive (C:)” every boot: Hi, This has been going on for the past 10 days or so, the problem is that it doesn't show any progress or tasks, it just shows two messages, the first has a 7 seconds countdown telling me to press any key to ignore this, and next saying "“Scanning and repairing drive (C:)”,...
  9. Drive C is checked and repaired?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drive C is checked and repaired?: What can I do to stop it from appearing. It always comes at the start. [ATTACH] Laufwerk C wird überprüft und repariert?
  10. Repair Boot Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repair Boot Drive: My computer was setup using 2 HDD and EasyBCD boot menu. That file seems to have become corrupt or damaged as I am getting a message; Reboot and Select Boot Drive or insert boot media in selected drive and press a key. I have followed Windows Repair Boot Drive instructions...