Windows 10: Windows repeats the same device connected

Discus and support Windows repeats the same device connected in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Within setup, devices always appear to me repeatedly a device that is a Smart TV [LG] webOS TV LF590V. I have to erase them every time but you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ferranJuan, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Windows repeats the same device connected

Within setup, devices always appear to me repeatedly a device that is a Smart TV [LG] webOS TV LF590V. I have to erase them every time but you can accumulate hundreds of entries. How can I solve this and only appear once?

Windows repeats the same device connected fe062c0c-5216-485e-8cd4-2bb4043cff17?upload=true.jpg

:)

ferranJuan, Dec 17, 2019

2. Device not recognized by Windows 10

Hi Jan,

To isolate the issue, have you tried connecting other devices to your laptop?

If other USB devices connect without a problem, we may need to troubleshoot the USB itself. If not, we suggest that you uninstall the USB controller in Device Manager and check if it helps.

Here are the steps:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Find Universal Serial Bus controllers and expand it.
    • Right-click the first driver in the list, click Uninstall, and then
      OK.
    • Repeat all the steps for all the drivers in the list.
    • Restart your PC.

Do update us with the outcome.

Patricia Yu, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Keyboard repeat delay and repeat speed

Hi Joseph,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the keyboard driver. Follow the steps to uninstall & reinstall the keyboard driver from device manager.

• Press Windows key + X from the
      Keyboard
      and click on Device Manager.

• In Device Manager, double click on the
      Keyboard.

• It will show you the device driver name, select that device and then right click on it.

• Click on Uninstall button.

• Restart the computer, the drivers will get automatically installed on your Windows 10.

• Repeat the same for Mice and other pointing devices.

Hope it helps.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Windows repeats the same device connected

Device disconnect beep repeats in windows 10

Hi Andi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when you get the device disconnected sound? If so, can you provide us the exact error message?
    • Are you using a laptop or a desktop computer?
    • Are there any devices connected to your computer?
    Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting, and then hit
      Enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Click and run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter.
    We also recommend that you check all the cables connected to your computer if it is properly plugged in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows repeats the same device connected

1. Windows repeats the same device connected - Similar Threads - repeats same device

2. Store apps repeatedly installing with same version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store apps repeatedly installing with same version: Hi, I am facing a problem with store apps. I noticed the following: 1. Some of store apps appears in the store DOWNLOAD AND UPDATE repeated once a while, however, after you installed, it has the same version as before. The apps are: Microsoft people Microsoft Weather...
  3. Windows Defender Identifies The SAME PUP As A Threat Repeatedly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Identifies The SAME PUP As A Threat Repeatedly: Since the implementation of W10 V2004, Windows Defender has now been defaulted to identify PUPS as a threat. As a result, many are now made aware of their presence. And they are "remediated", on the spot, to prevent them from causing any mischief. The problem occurs on...
  4. Repeated Device Removal sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated Device Removal sound: Hey everyone, I've got an Acer Aspire TC-885 desktop that goes though "fits" where it repeatedly makes the Windows "Device Disconnect" sound like when you unplug a USB drive. There are no error messages that accompany these alerts. All connections and cables are tight. I...
  5. Repeated Device Removal sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Repeated Device Removal sound: Hey everyone, I've got an Acer Aspire TC-885 desktop that goes though "fits" where it repeatedly makes the Windows "Device Disconnect" sound like when you unplug a USB drive. There are no error messages that accompany these alerts. All connections and cables are tight. I...
  6. Windows Update repeatedly offers the same update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update repeatedly offers the same update: Why does Windows 10 run the same update more than once when it succeeded the first time? I've seen this happen on two different computers with update "2019-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 1903 for x64-based Systems {KB4524570)". Original Title : Windows Update repeat...
  7. connecting WIFI repeater

in Windows 10 Customization
    connecting WIFI repeater: Does any know how to connect a WIFI repeater? They are suppose to extend your WIFI range in your home. I keep getting the message that there is conflicting IP addresses. They both have the same address. How does one change the IP address on the repeater?...
  8. wifi repeater device not working?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi repeater device not working?: I don't think the widi repeater device I purchased is working properly even though it says it is connected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-repeater-device-not-working/b996433d-0692-4691-88ba-ef9db72017d0
  9. Internet connection repeatedly dropping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection repeatedly dropping: Hi Hope someone can help. For a couple of weeks now I have found that my internet connection keeps dropping. No change in hardware - same PC, same router, wireless connection. Other iPad, phones, TV, etc. no problems. Previously had odd dropping out, but nothing like as...
  10. Windows keeps update the same patch repeatly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows keeps update the same patch repeatly: This problem exists for about 2 months, windows update keeps download and install the same thing again and again. I tried to use Wureset Windows 10 (WuReset.bat), but it still happens after successfully applied the bat. The following are the information about my windows...