Windows 10: Windows repeats the same device connected

Discus and support Windows repeats the same device connected in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Within setup, devices always appear to me repeatedly a device that is a Smart TV [LG] webOS TV LF590V. I have to erase them every time but you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ferranJuan, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Windows repeats the same device connected

Within setup, devices always appear to me repeatedly a device that is a Smart TV [LG] webOS TV LF590V. I have to erase them every time but you can accumulate hundreds of entries. How can I solve this and only appear once?

Windows repeats the same device connected fe062c0c-5216-485e-8cd4-2bb4043cff17?upload=true.jpg

:)

ferranJuan, Dec 17, 2019

2. Device not recognized by Windows 10

Hi Jan,

To isolate the issue, have you tried connecting other devices to your laptop?

If other USB devices connect without a problem, we may need to troubleshoot the USB itself. If not, we suggest that you uninstall the USB controller in Device Manager and check if it helps.

Here are the steps:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Find Universal Serial Bus controllers and expand it.
    • Right-click the first driver in the list, click Uninstall, and then
      OK.
    • Repeat all the steps for all the drivers in the list.
    • Restart your PC.

Do update us with the outcome.

Patricia Yu, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Keyboard repeat delay and repeat speed

Hi Joseph,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the keyboard driver. Follow the steps to uninstall & reinstall the keyboard driver from device manager.

• Press Windows key + X from the
      Keyboard
      and click on Device Manager.

• In Device Manager, double click on the
      Keyboard.

• It will show you the device driver name, select that device and then right click on it.

• Click on Uninstall button.

• Restart the computer, the drivers will get automatically installed on your Windows 10.

• Repeat the same for Mice and other pointing devices.

Hope it helps.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Windows repeats the same device connected

Device disconnect beep repeats in windows 10

Hi Andi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when you get the device disconnected sound? If so, can you provide us the exact error message?
    • Are you using a laptop or a desktop computer?
    • Are there any devices connected to your computer?
    Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting, and then hit
      Enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Click and run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter.
    We also recommend that you check all the cables connected to your computer if it is properly plugged in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows repeats the same device connected

1. Windows repeats the same device connected - Similar Threads - repeats same device

2. Windows update repeats same update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update repeats same update.: When I check windows for updates, it shows me the same update everyday over and over again, but it never updates it. But then it just goes away for a while and says I'm all up to date, but then it comes again after a while but never updates it....
  3. Windows update repeats same update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update repeats same update.: When I check windows for updates, it shows me the same update everyday over and over again, but it never updates it. But then it just goes away for a while and says I'm all up to date, but then it comes again after a while but never updates it....
  4. windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device: This has happened a few times for me now. I found the fix, so I'm sharing it. I have fixed it each time by vacuuming out the port on the computer and the the USB wire end. Must have been a piece of dust or something interfering with the connection. Hope this helps you....
  5. windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device: This has happened a few times for me now. I found the fix, so I'm sharing it. I have fixed it each time by vacuuming out the port on the computer and the the USB wire end. Must have been a piece of dust or something interfering with the connection. Hope this helps you....
  6. windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to connect two headphones at a same time on the same device?

How to connect two headphones at a same time on the same device?: I've been trying videos on youtube but it doesn't work. So I want to enjoy the sound with my brother, so I would like you to help me. USB headphone is connect on the front and the port headphone is connected in the back of my PC....
  8. Is this bug the same repeated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is this bug the same repeated: I suffered from the "USB Mouse and Keyboard stop working in Windows 10 at Startup Screen picture, date, time, but not the login text box" bug in 9/2020 see...
  9. Unknown Device Disconnect/Connecting Repeatedly.

Unknown Device Disconnect/Connecting Repeatedly.: Windows Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.264) I have been trying to narrow this down for several strait hours and giving this a first shot. No luck reviewing the forums for related issues. Randomly during use I get the Device Connect+Device Disconnect sound which seems to...
  10. Unknown Device Disconnect/Connecting Repeatedly.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown Device Disconnect/Connecting Repeatedly.: Windows Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.264) I have been trying to narrow this down for several strait hours and giving this a first shot. No luck reviewing the forums for related issues. Randomly during use I get the Device Connect+Device Disconnect sound which seems to...