Windows 10: Windows replacement disk needed

Discus and support Windows replacement disk needed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows replacement disk needed to fix boot problem. I have the license number in my pc. I took a photo of info... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GaryKreisler, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Windows replacement disk needed

Windows replacement disk needed to fix boot problem. I have the license number in my pc. I took a photo of info

:)

GaryKreisler, Oct 12, 2019
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Oct 12, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Windows replacement disk needed

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows replacement disk needed

1. Windows replacement disk needed - Similar Threads - replacement disk needed

2. Do I need to replace my 1TB M1 disk or What?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to replace my 1TB M1 disk or What?: Hi,Bought this computer a couple of years ago, it's always run great.I moved and didn't boot it up for a few months. Now when I boot I get a BIOS error saying my disk is bad and replace it immediately.But I go into the BIOS F1Go to the Boot Manager F8and select the only...
  3. Do I need to replace my 1TB M1 disk or What?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I need to replace my 1TB M1 disk or What?: Hi,Bought this computer a couple of years ago, it's always run great.I moved and didn't boot it up for a few months. Now when I boot I get a BIOS error saying my disk is bad and replace it immediately.But I go into the BIOS F1Go to the Boot Manager F8and select the only...
  4. reused replace disks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reused replace disks: Hello --- I just replace my HHD to SSD on my laptop --- I got an enclosure for the HHD to reuse it as a usb drive, I then connected it to the computer, via usb -- I started "disk mgmt." but when I "right clicked" on some of the partitions, I did not get the regular content...
  5. reused replace disks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reused replace disks: Hello --- I just replace my HHD to SSD on my laptop --- I got an enclosure for the HHD to reuse it as a usb drive, I then connected it to the computer, via usb -- I started "disk mgmt." but when I "right clicked" on some of the partitions, I did not get the regular content...
  6. reused replace disks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. cant replace need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant replace need help: So, I am converting from google account to Microsoft and I have a life worth of pictures in my google account I can currently go into my Microsoft photos and see the same pictures on both accounts I just want to make sure when I clean out my google account they will remain in...
  8. Replacing New Hard Disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Replacing New Hard Disk: Hello,If I restore a backup image of the system (which contains windows 10 and office) to a brand new disk (same computer), do I have to re-license /re-validate the windows and office ?Answers will be appreciated.ThanksWidows 10, 20H2 x64, 19042.1165 183706
  9. New Windows replacement is needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Windows replacement is needed: I understand about downloading a new version. The problem is that I can NOT start my laptop. It says system not found, so I can’t connect to the internet! Help please...
  10. replaced the hard disk, and forgot the windows key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    replaced the hard disk, and forgot the windows key: Hi all, I had purchased a Sony's laptop few years back with Windows 8. then it got upgraded to 8.1. with the release of Windows 10, I accepted a free upgrade offer. Recently my hard disk had crashed due to which I had to replace it. My motherboard had not been changed but I...