Windows 10: Windows Report That No Product Key Was Found On Your Device

Discus and support Windows Report That No Product Key Was Found On Your Device in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, long ago i have a windows 7 then upgrade to 10 for free, now all is okay till i change my hardware (motherboard and processor) now windows ask... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BondanDimasanto, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Windows Report That No Product Key Was Found On Your Device

Hello, long ago i have a windows 7 then upgrade to 10 for free, now all is okay till i change my hardware (motherboard and processor) now windows ask me to activate.

When i do troubleshoot and I choose "i change hardware" there is an option to choose my license, and check the box. but it said

"We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.

have thousand times do still same result, please help.

Thanks.

:)

BondanDimasanto, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Superfly Win User

Product Key

Keys are not required for the upgrade process. Windows 10 has a built-in generic key which it uses to install - it acquires the underlying Win7/Win8 activation during the upgrade process and assigns your device ID as a valid Windows 10 activated device. Subsequent installs will thus activate using your device ID. You will not require a key - should you be prompted, select "skip". Activation is automatic thereafter.

See step 6 here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html

Windows Report That No Product Key Was Found On Your Device [​IMG]

Superfly, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Product Key for a Free Upgrade

Hi,

The product key is important to activate and install Windows 10 to your device. Regarding your concern, let's try to isolate the issue and see what's causing you unable to use the product key to activate and install your Windows 10. Kindly provide the following
    information:

• Where did you purchase the product?
    • What is the error message you received after entering your product key?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Ariel Acu, Sep 7, 2019
  4. CarolKopp Win User

Windows Report That No Product Key Was Found On Your Device

My Product Key

I have hit another roadblock in my marathon two-day attempt to restore the laptop that Windows 10 destroyed. I do not have the product key for the device, so cannot even revert to Windows 8.1. The product key is not shown in the Amazon purchase listing for the device, and I long ago lost the paperwork. Is there any way I can look it up (keeping in mind of course that the device itself is utterly unusable in its current state)?

CarolKopp, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows Report That No Product Key Was Found On Your Device

1. Windows Report That No Product Key Was Found On Your Device - Similar Threads - Report Product Key

2. Windows Upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 'windows reported no product key was found on your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 'windows reported no product key was found on your...: I have upgraded my windows from windows 10 to windows 11 after notification received from Microsoft. After installing windows 11, my system works properly, later it is showing 'windows reported no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213....
  3. Windows Upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 'windows reported no product key was found on your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 'windows reported no product key was found on your...: I have upgraded my windows from windows 10 to windows 11 after notification received from Microsoft. After installing windows 11, my system works properly, later it is showing 'windows reported no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213....
  4. WIndows activation window has reported that no product key has found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows activation window has reported that no product key has found: I was using windows 10 pro in my acer nitro 5 AN515-55. that was digitally licensed and was linked with my Microsoft account. Then re installed windows 10 pro downloaded from Microsoft website in my same laptop and i formatted by SSD and HDD in order to remove all the viruses...
  5. Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213...: Hello,I recently upgraded my PC running Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home on the official Microsoft website. I used a Windows 10 laptop to download the installation tool to the USB flash drive. I then inserted the USB into my Windows 7 PC and the installation went...
  6. Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213...: Hello,I recently upgraded my PC running Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home on the official Microsoft website. I used a Windows 10 laptop to download the installation tool to the USB flash drive. I then inserted the USB into my Windows 7 PC and the installation went...
  7. Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code 0xC004F213

Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code 0xC004F213: When I go to Command Prompt wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey showsOA3xOriginalProductKeyFrom SettingsHow to fix this? I downloaded Enterprise versionwe are Microsoft partner and our admin says that the licence should be automatically detected....
  9. Windows reported that no product key was found on your device

Windows reported that no product key was found on your device: Hey guys, recently got a new SSD and reinstalled windows 10 to find that my windows is suddenly not activated. I logged into the same account I was using before but in the setup I clicked skip this step when prompted to enter the activation key. Any have this same problem and...
  10. "no product key was found on your computer"

"no product key was found on your computer": recent issues with scam artists claiming to be working for M$, seeking money to purchase antivirus. Hacker gave me my bank account info, to demonstrate that he had control of my computer. Insisted that he worked in California at office site near LA. Voice came from Indian...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows reported that no product key

2. windows reported no product key was found

3. windows has reported that no product key was found

4. windows report that no product key was,
  5. windows no product key was found on your device,
  6. windows reported that no product keys,
  7. windows reported no product key was found on the device,
  8. window repoted no product key,
  9. windows reported that no product key was found on your device,
  10. windows reported that no product key was found,
  11. windows repoorts no product key,