Windows 10: Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213...

Discus and support Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I recently upgraded my PC running Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home on the official Microsoft website. I used a Windows 10 laptop to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dillpickle738, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213...

Hello,I recently upgraded my PC running Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home on the official Microsoft website. I used a Windows 10 laptop to download the installation tool to the USB flash drive. I then inserted the USB into my Windows 7 PC and the installation went smoothly until I had to activate windows. I went into the settings and then I got the error code "Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213" I didn't get a product key to begin with so I am very confused. Can someone please help?Link I used to download Windows 10 Home: https://www.m

:)

Dillpickle738, Jun 15, 2022
  2. Ferds_N Win User

Error code 0xC004F213

Hi there Nguyễn, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

Error indicates that Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Follow this link

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10738/...
    and go to the error code for 0xC004F213.

How did you acquire the license for this PC?

Did you make any hardware changes?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10738/...

Ferds_N, Jun 15, 2022
  3. No Product Key Found, Error Code 0XC004F213, After Working Fine For Several Months

I want to encrypt some files, and paid to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, had been running Windows 10 Home since sometime in June. Now it says it can't find the original product key, and won't let me upgrade. The troubleshooter says: Windows reported no product
    key found, Error Code 0XC004F213, click here to help. I click on that and it says, "We can't activate your copy of Windows. Make sure you're connected to the internet and try again....."

At a loss and would appreciate any insights. Thanks!

JohnLeTournea, Jun 15, 2022
  4. Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213...

Bought a Windows 10 PRO in 2017, Have it in my order archive but can’t find the KEY

Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213

ChristianBrus, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213...

1. Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213... - Similar Threads - reported product key

2. Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213...: Hello,I recently upgraded my PC running Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home on the official Microsoft website. I used a Windows 10 laptop to download the installation tool to the USB flash drive. I then inserted the USB into my Windows 7 PC and the installation went...
  3. Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213...: Hello,I recently upgraded my PC running Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home on the official Microsoft website. I used a Windows 10 laptop to download the installation tool to the USB flash drive. I then inserted the USB into my Windows 7 PC and the installation went...
  4. Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code 0xC004F213

Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code 0xC004F213: When I go to Command Prompt wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey showsOA3xOriginalProductKeyFrom SettingsHow to fix this? I downloaded Enterprise versionwe are Microsoft partner and our admin says that the licence should be automatically detected....
  5. Windows reported that no product key was found on your device

Windows reported that no product key was found on your device: Hey guys, recently got a new SSD and reinstalled windows 10 to find that my windows is suddenly not activated. I logged into the same account I was using before but in the setup I clicked skip this step when prompted to enter the activation key. Any have this same problem and...
  6. 0xc004F213 windows error code

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    0xc004F213 windows error code: I’ve had windows 10 on my SSD for a few years, just today it showed the watermark windows wasn’t activated. I troubleshooted but nothing came up. It says no product key was found on the device. Any help is appreciated thanks. submitted by /u/SoorisY [link] [comments]...
  7. No Product Key Found, Error Code 0XC004F213, After Working Fine For Several Months

No Product Key Found, Error Code 0XC004F213, After Working Fine For Several Months: I want to encrypt some files, and paid to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, had been running Windows 10 Home since sometime in June. Now it says it can't find the original product key, and won't let me upgrade. The troubleshooter says: Windows reported no product key found,...
  8. Error code 0xC004F213

Error code 0xC004F213: ........How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0xc004f213/d19447cb-e830-478b-9071-e253d19698c4
  9. Windows Report That No Product Key Was Found On Your Device

Windows Report That No Product Key Was Found On Your Device: Hello, long ago i have a windows 7 then upgrade to 10 for free, now all is okay till i change my hardware (motherboard and processor) now windows ask me to activate. When i do troubleshoot and I choose "i change hardware" there is an option to choose my license, and check...
  10. what is error code 0xc004f213

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is error code 0xc004f213: can not activate up grade from windows home to windows pro which I purchase thru Microsoft account. Get error code 0x004F213 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-error-code-0xc004f213/7443c9cf-efed-4617-a08c-532350e2df55