Windows 10: WINDOWS REPORTED THAT THE HARDWARAE OF YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN CHANGED.ERROR CODE:0xC004F211

Discus and support WINDOWS REPORTED THAT THE HARDWARAE OF YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN CHANGED.ERROR CODE:0xC004F211 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I CHANGED PC I INSTALLED NEW WINDOWS 10 PRO ON SSD IN DESKTOP AND THAT SAME SSD I TOOK OUT FROM DESKTOP AND INSERT TO LAPTOP ASPIRE 4930 NOW MY WINDOWS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dillihang rai, Nov 22, 2020 at 6:22 AM.

1. WINDOWS REPORTED THAT THE HARDWARAE OF YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN CHANGED.ERROR CODE:0xC004F211

I CHANGED PC I INSTALLED NEW WINDOWS 10 PRO ON SSD IN DESKTOP AND THAT SAME SSD I TOOK OUT FROM DESKTOP AND INSERT TO LAPTOP ASPIRE 4930 NOW MY WINDOWS DOES NOT GETS ACTIVATE WINDOWS REPORTED THAT THE HARDWARAE OF YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN CHANGED.ERROR CODE:0xC004F211.PLEASE HELP ME

:)

dillihang rai, Nov 22, 2020 at 6:22 AM
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

3. Raniel V. Win User
    Windows 10 Activation error 0xC004F211

Good day! I'm Raniel, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I suggest that you run through the steps provided by Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20 and Sumit on this thread with a similar issue that you're experiencing:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope this helps.

4. DIA
    Dia Win User

WINDOWS REPORTED THAT THE HARDWARAE OF YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN CHANGED.ERROR CODE:0xC004F211

Error Message: The device, ATITool Driver, is reporting "52".

Today is the second time my PC (Windows 7 OS) blinked out and I got the blue screen warning me that an error had occurred. When I ran a diagnostic, the report claimed that "The device, ATITool Driver, is reporting "52"." I opened the Device Mgr. and clicked on ATITool but the program didn't give me the option of updating the driver. It shows the warning/error message: "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)"

How do I fix this, please?

Thema:

WINDOWS REPORTED THAT THE HARDWARAE OF YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN CHANGED.ERROR CODE:0xC004F211

1. WINDOWS REPORTED THAT THE HARDWARAE OF YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN CHANGED.ERROR CODE:0xC004F211 - Similar Threads - REPORTED HARDWARAE DEVICE

2. Error codes: 0xC004C008 or 0xC004F211

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error codes: 0xC004C008 or 0xC004F211: Hi! I recently upgraded my pc spec new motherboard, new cpu and new ram and im getting this error code : 0xC004F211 and I already know the problem it's because I upgraded my pc and when I launch troubleshoot it doesn't do anything just fails and I went to get help it...
  3. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43: Hi, When i Turn on the bluetooth it will text like this Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 I'm using Dell inspiron n4110, so When i turn on the bluetooth it will be Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems....
  4. Error Code 43 on Display Driver - Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Code 43 on Display Driver - Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: Hello, Today morning I found my laptop's graphic card Nvidia is not running, it gave an error code 43, I tried uninstalling, enabling, disabling, reinstalling drivers, updating windows, system restore, etc... nothing fixed it. So I started to look it up more and found some...
  5. Windows 10 activation Error 0XC004f211

Windows 10 activation Error 0XC004f211: Please help I am tearing my hair out. After replacing my motherboard, I just put the same hard drive in as it was the same type and brand of motherboard. the PC booted up OK after I changed some settings on the bios. My copy of windows 10 1903 was activated digitally and...
  6. Error: 0xC004F211 while activating Windows after changing Motherboard and CPU

Error: 0xC004F211 while activating Windows after changing Motherboard and CPU: Yesterday I switched from Intel to AMD. Since then I have been trying to get Windows to activate on the new platform but without success. I read all the links and suggestions people had, but nothing helped. The error code I was getting was 0xC004F211. I unregistered the key...
  7. Error code 0xC004F211 after installing new mobo

Error code 0xC004F211 after installing new mobo: I used the free upgrade version of windows 10 when it first came out and after installing my new mobo I cant reactivate windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0xc004f211-after-installing-new-mobo/3f95c9a8-5096-4590-a505-fc9f295b672b"
  8. Windows Activation error 0xC004F211

Windows Activation error 0xC004F211: I upgraded my PC by switching the Motherboard, CPU, and RAM. My previous build was connected to my Microsoft account. after attempting to activate windows on my new machine i keep getting error 0xC004F211. I attempted to contact Microsoft support but apparently they won't be...
  9. Windows 10 Home not activating on new computer? Error code 0xC004F211.

Windows 10 Home not activating on new computer? Error code 0xC004F211.: I have just purchased a new computer which comes with Windows 10 Home pre-installed on the system. However, I am unable to activiate it. I have spoken to the supplier of my new computer and they say this issue is on Microsofts side and it should be resolved in the next couple...
  10. Reactivating Windows after Hardware change. (Error code 0xC004F211)

Reactivating Windows after Hardware change. (Error code 0xC004F211): After having changed my Motherboard, RAM and CPU, the activation page says that Windows is not activated. Before changing the hardware, I linked my digital license to my microsoft account, in order to prevent exactly this problem. I already tried everything the help pages...