Windows 10: WINDOWS REPORTED THAT THE HARDWARAE OF YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN CHANGED.ERROR CODE:0xC004F211

Discus and support WINDOWS REPORTED THAT THE HARDWARAE OF YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN CHANGED.ERROR CODE:0xC004F211 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I CHANGED PC I INSTALLED NEW WINDOWS 10 PRO ON SSD IN DESKTOP AND THAT SAME SSD I TOOK OUT FROM DESKTOP AND INSERT TO LAPTOP ASPIRE 4930 NOW MY WINDOWS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dillihang rai, Nov 22, 2020.

1. WINDOWS REPORTED THAT THE HARDWARAE OF YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN CHANGED.ERROR CODE:0xC004F211

I CHANGED PC I INSTALLED NEW WINDOWS 10 PRO ON SSD IN DESKTOP AND THAT SAME SSD I TOOK OUT FROM DESKTOP AND INSERT TO LAPTOP ASPIRE 4930 NOW MY WINDOWS DOES NOT GETS ACTIVATE WINDOWS REPORTED THAT THE HARDWARAE OF YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN CHANGED.ERROR CODE:0xC004F211.PLEASE HELP ME

:)

dillihang rai, Nov 22, 2020
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Raniel V. Win User
    Windows 10 Activation error 0xC004F211

Good day! I'm Raniel, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I suggest that you run through the steps provided by Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20 and Sumit on this thread with a similar issue that you're experiencing:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope this helps.

Raniel V., Nov 22, 2020
  4. DIA
    Dia Win User

WINDOWS REPORTED THAT THE HARDWARAE OF YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN CHANGED.ERROR CODE:0xC004F211

Error Message: The device, ATITool Driver, is reporting "52".

Today is the second time my PC (Windows 7 OS) blinked out and I got the blue screen warning me that an error had occurred. When I ran a diagnostic, the report claimed that "The device, ATITool Driver, is reporting "52"." I opened the Device Mgr. and clicked on ATITool but the program didn't give me the option of updating the driver. It shows the warning/error message: "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)"

How do I fix this, please?

Thema:

WINDOWS REPORTED THAT THE HARDWARAE OF YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN CHANGED.ERROR CODE:0xC004F211

1. WINDOWS REPORTED THAT THE HARDWARAE OF YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN CHANGED.ERROR CODE:0xC004F211 - Similar Threads - REPORTED HARDWARAE DEVICE

2. Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: 0xC004F211 after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: 0xC004F211 after...: Hi I am getting the dreaded "Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: 0xC004F211" error after updating the BIOS on a Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX motherboard.I have tried various possible fixes such as those discussed in this...
  3. Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: 0xC004F211 after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: 0xC004F211 after...: Hi I am getting the dreaded "Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: 0xC004F211" error after updating the BIOS on a Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX motherboard.I have tried various possible fixes such as those discussed in this...
  4. Windows reports that the hardware of the device has changed, with error code 0xC004F211.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows reports that the hardware of the device has changed, with error code 0xC004F211.: I need to replace my hardware specifically, my motherboard and processor because it was damaged by a voltage surge. I purchased the license from the Microsoft Store.I followed this method Use the Activation Troubleshooter:Go to Settings > Update & Security > Activation.If...
  5. Windows reports that the hardware of the device has changed, with error code 0xC004F211.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reports that the hardware of the device has changed, with error code 0xC004F211.: I need to replace my hardware specifically, my motherboard and processor because it was damaged by a voltage surge. I purchased the license from the Microsoft Store.I followed this method Use the Activation Troubleshooter:Go to Settings > Update & Security > Activation.If...
  6. Windows reports that the hardware of the device has changed, with error code 0xC004F211.

7. Windows Reported That the Hardware of Your Device Has Been Changed But No Hardware Has Changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Reported That the Hardware of Your Device Has Been Changed But No Hardware Has Changed: Hi,So I experienced something very strange, and I would appreciate someone's knowledge on the matter.I want to point out that my PC did not go through any updates nor did it have any pending updates. I also want to note that I updated my BIOS a month before this issue. My PC...
  8. Windows Reported That the Hardware of Your Device Has Been Changed But No Hardware Has Changed

Windows Reported That the Hardware of Your Device Has Been Changed But No Hardware Has Changed: Hi,So I experienced something very strange, and I would appreciate someone's knowledge on the matter.I want to point out that my PC did not go through any updates nor did it have any pending updates. I also want to note that I updated my BIOS a month before this issue. My PC...
  9. Windows reported that the hardware has changed 0xC004F211

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reported that the hardware has changed 0xC004F211: hi there my win 11 pro suddenly not activated activate window watermark appeared and the troubleshoot says we weren't able to activate windows on this device with Windows reported that the hardware has changed 0xC004F211 error but still receiving updatesi updated bios before...
  10. Windows reported that the hardware has changed 0xC004F211

Windows reported that the hardware has changed 0xC004F211: hi there my win 11 pro suddenly not activated activate window watermark appeared and the troubleshoot says we weren't able to activate windows on this device with Windows reported that the hardware has changed 0xC004F211 error but still receiving updatesi updated bios before...
Tags: