Windows 10: Windows requires a digitally signed driver

Discus and support Windows requires a digitally signed driver in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Device Drivers are necessary for communication between hardware and software of an operating system. Some drivers are digitally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 1, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows requires a digitally signed driver

Windows requires a digitally signed driver Windows-Requires-a-Digitally-Signed-Driver-100x100.png
    Windows requires a digitally signed driver Windows-Requires-a-Digitally-Signed-Driver-150x123.png Device Drivers are necessary for communication between hardware and software of an operating system. Some drivers are digitally signed. Digitally signed drivers are drivers which signed by their issuing authority in such a manner that the end user or any [...]

This post Windows requires a digitally signed driver is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 1, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Getting "a digitally signed driver is required"

Hi Thomas,

This error can occur if there is a driver attempting to be installed on the system that was not signed by Microsoft digitally. Driver digital signatures help verify the integrity of the driver packages. To avoid this error, you need to disable the driver
    signature enforcement. Follow the steps below:

• Press and hold the Shift key then click Restart button.
    • Choose Troubleshoot, then select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Settings and click Restart.
    • Once the computer restarts, you'll see a list of options. Press F7 to select
      Disable driver signature.
    • Computer will now restart. Once done, check if the same error will occur.

Let us know the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Anne Ros, May 1, 2019
  3. A digitally signed driver is required - Windows 10

Hi,

This issue could occur when you install SQL server packages in Windows 10. To resolve your issue, we found a helpful article that will provide steps and recommendation to prevent this issue. You can follow the steps provided on this

link

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Anthony Gal, May 1, 2019
  4. Windows requires a digitally signed driver

A digitally signed driver is required - Windows 10

Every time my laptop installs a new update, it shows a warning message like "A digitally signed driver is required". The warning sign explains that "Windows blocked the installation of a digitally unsigned driver. uninstall the program or device that uses
    the driver and check the publisher's website for a digitally signed version of the driver" This is getting annoying. (twice a day) What can I do?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DocBrownZG, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows requires a digitally signed driver

1. Windows requires a digitally signed driver - Similar Threads - requires digitally signed

2. Install Drivers Without Digitally Signed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Install Drivers Without Digitally Signed: Hi, I can't install a driver that I need because that isn't Digitally Signed. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-drivers-without-digitally-signed/07f25710-09fb-4b2c-b818-037b8c370e94
  3. Driver digital signature

Driver digital signature: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17763.379] - the Sennheiser HDV 820 USB driver is not working. Windows says that it cannot verify the digital signature. Now (HDV 820) this is a rather new product (1-2 years old) and I am quite positive that the USB drivers provided by...
  4. Old Digital Camera Drivers

Old Digital Camera Drivers: Recently my father passed away and I was given his old digital camera (Goodmans GDC1388) Sadly this does not have a screen so I can see what's on the device and Windows 10 doesn't know what drivers it needs. I have attached what I see in Windows 10 and if you want any more...
  5. Windows 10 Ignoring setting of "No Sign In Required"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Ignoring setting of "No Sign In Required": Window 10 Home Version 1803 OS Build 17134.523 This desktop always plugged in This is the first operating system installed on the PC new hardware. There is only one account on the PC: administrator. I've been to: Settings\SignIn Options I have checked all my power...
  6. Sign-In Options - Require Sign-In Cannot Be Turned Off

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-In Options - Require Sign-In Cannot Be Turned Off: I am the administrator and the only user of my new Lenovo X1 laptop running Windows 10. I don't want to have to type a password or use the face recognition function every time that I lift the laptop's lid. But I'm being forced by Windows to sign in every time because it will...
  7. Double sign-in required

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Double sign-in required: I recently updated to Windows 10, version 1809, and I am getting the double sign-in request again even though I have turned off the option to "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device after an update or restart."...
  8. How to disable the sign in requirement

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to disable the sign in requirement: How to remove the e-mail account from Windows 10, or how to disable the sign in requirement. [img] I followed the instructions but it did not work. [img] 29291
  9. samsung magician need digitally signed driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    samsung magician need digitally signed driver: downloaded samsung magician and installed it. it started up and apparently i need some sort of digitally signed driver now? "program compatibility assistant" "samsung magician application resource samsung india software operations windows blocked installation of a...
  10. How to solve "digitally signed driver is required"

How to solve "digitally signed driver is required": Hello everyone. Recently I kept getting this popup saying *A digitally signed driver is required* How do I find out what program is using this unsigned driver to remove this popup? 103339