Windows 10: Windows reset and reinstall issues

Discus and support Windows reset and reinstall issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have reset my pc and reinstalled window 10 from recovery drive but at login page their is no login credentials column. There are an error message.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tarun kumar7, May 23, 2024.

1. Windows reset and reinstall issues

I have reset my pc and reinstalled window 10 from recovery drive but at login page their is no login credentials column. There are an error message.

:)

tarun kumar7, May 23, 2024

2. P5NE-SLI bios issue?

Reset CMOS and tried different ram? Those are my only suggestions.

PS: Off-topic -Windows reinstall worked but the FIX commands didnt.

JrRacinFan, May 23, 2024
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 23, 2024
  4. Windows reset and reinstall issues

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 23, 2024
Thema:

Windows reset and reinstall issues

1. Windows reset and reinstall issues - Similar Threads - reset reinstall issues

2. Windows reset and reinstall issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reset and reinstall issues: I have reset my pc and reinstalled window 10 from recovery drive but at login page their is no login credentials column. There are an error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-reset-and-reinstall-issues/7ed07629-fd18-4821-bbdf-0e7a7f536664
  3. Windows reset and reinstall issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows reset and reinstall issues: I have reset my pc and reinstalled window 10 from recovery drive but at login page their is no login credentials column. There are an error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-reset-and-reinstall-issues/7ed07629-fd18-4821-bbdf-0e7a7f536664
  4. Reset and reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset and reinstalling: I have some questions please answere them...Reinstalling windows with Cloud reinstallation option in reset or bootable pendrive microsoft media creation tool : 1 which is more effective or good?2 Are both the method same?Cause in cloud installation it takes files from...
  5. Reset and reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset and reinstalling: I have some questions please answere them...Reinstalling windows with Cloud reinstallation option in reset or bootable pendrive microsoft media creation tool : 1 which is more effective or good?2 Are both the method same?Cause in cloud installation it takes files from...
  6. Reinstall windows issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall windows issue: I reinstall my window 10 in ssd and after that every time i start my pc there is two options select windows 10 or window 11 previous please tell me how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-issue/60dc5a8f-4222-4aff-95cc-b859e673e751
  7. Reinstall windows issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall windows issue: I reinstall my window 10 in ssd and after that every time i start my pc there is two options select windows 10 or window 11 previous please tell me how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-issue/60dc5a8f-4222-4aff-95cc-b859e673e751
  8. Reinstall windows issue

9. Windows reinstall issue

Windows reinstall issue: Hi. I have just reinstalled Windows 10 Pro fresh install, theoretically deleting all programs and files but now my 1.6 TB drive is full, despite my total files being around 1.0 TB. I therefore want to format the drive to ensure the old stuff goes and reinstall Windows....
  10. Windows reinstall issues

Windows reinstall issues: My computer Lenovo touch screen. Bought in 2019 has windows 10 and ran in to trouble booting up. Nothing work to self fix. So i used my seagate external hard drive and used the windows media tool to created a new windows start up. Which all worked to getting my new touch...