Windows 10: Windows Reset Cancels itself at 64%

Discus and support Windows Reset Cancels itself at 64% in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to reset a pc for a friend of mine. I have attempted multiple times, first with the keep files option and later with the full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ghmbcbk55, May 22, 2022.

1. ghmbcbk55 Win User

Windows Reset Cancels itself at 64%

Hello, I have been trying to reset a pc for a friend of mine. I have attempted multiple times, first with the keep files option and later with the full reset option. Each time I try it gets to around 64% finished and then cancels itself, redirecting me back into the system recovery menu. I've attempted 6 times and it always happens at roughly the same point. I have poked around in bios but none of the typical solutions seem to have an effect. What is causing this, and is there a way around this issue? My buddy doesn't have money to take it in to a shop and would rather save for a new pc anyhow

:)

ghmbcbk55, May 22, 2022

2. Stuck at 64% after reset.

Hi,

We want to know more information regarding this issue so that we can find out what causes your update to get stuck at 64%. Please provide us the following information:

• Even after resetting, does it still get stuck at 64%?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you upgrading your operating system?
    Regards.

Dennis Mop, May 22, 2022
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, May 22, 2022
  4. Windows Reset Cancels itself at 64%

I'm trying to cancel my Windows 10 upgrade

"the above steps" DO NOT WORK !

There is no "Cancel Reservation" option available !!

AyranDreger, May 22, 2022
Thema:

Windows Reset Cancels itself at 64%

1. Windows Reset Cancels itself at 64% - Similar Threads - Reset Cancels itself

2. Updating Windows cancels itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating Windows cancels itself: My Windows 10 HP laptop updates and runs in the background however when it reach 99 percent it will restart automatically and updates nothing. I waste my time and effort for this updates that didnt install and now it is downloading again and this is the third time I run this...
  3. Updating Windows cancels itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating Windows cancels itself: My Windows 10 HP laptop updates and runs in the background however when it reach 99 percent it will restart automatically and updates nothing. I waste my time and effort for this updates that didnt install and now it is downloading again and this is the third time I run this...
  4. Updating Windows cancels itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Reset Cancels itself at 64%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Reset Cancels itself at 64%: Hello, I have been trying to reset a pc for a friend of mine. I have attempted multiple times, first with the keep files option and later with the full reset option. Each time I try it gets to around 64% finished and then cancels itself, redirecting me back into the system...
  6. Windows Reset Cancels itself at 64%

Windows Reset Cancels itself at 64%: Hello, I have been trying to reset a pc for a friend of mine. I have attempted multiple times, first with the keep files option and later with the full reset option. Each time I try it gets to around 64% finished and then cancels itself, redirecting me back into the system...
  7. I cancelled reset on pc

I cancelled reset on pc: So my reset got to about 40 percent and i cancelled it without thinking. Of course things weren’t working corectly and i tried to restart the process and it was stuck on 1%. Tried restarting computer and now it is stuck on “getting windows ready” Please help!...
  8. Windows 10 factory reset keeps staying at 64% and keeps resetting itself over and over

Windows 10 factory reset keeps staying at 64% and keeps resetting itself over and over: I wanted to do a factory reset for my computer and it kept going up in percentage but when i hit 64% my computer kept resetting itself. Knowing that this is normal that my computer is resetting itself, i decided thst ill have it do its thing overnight. In the morning which is...
  9. mouse resetting itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse resetting itself: every time I restart or wake up PC from hibernate the wireless mouse settings seem to reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-resetting-itself/bb578417-d4ad-4b18-86e3-7f7e12383c98
  10. Windows reset itself

Windows reset itself: Hi, When I turn on my laptop, it started up like it never been run before. Something like a factory reset. And all my files were gone. Why is that? please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-reset-itself/63f34bcb-c125-4a8b-9386-c2daff540d87