Windows 10: Windows reset crash

Discus and support Windows reset crash in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was resetting my PC and moved it off my bed to my desk when I put it on my desk I accidentally pressed the power button I turned it back on and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BradyLeverett, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Windows reset crash

I was resetting my PC and moved it off my bed to my desk when I put it on my desk I accidentally pressed the power button I turned it back on and it won't install windows

:)

BradyLeverett, Apr 9, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 9, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 9, 2020
  4. EarthDog Win User

Windows reset crash

1070 Overheat Crash x(

Yes try it again... lol... we were waiting for that!

You have steps listed....try to find a another pc to try...try to reset the bios and see if that for some reason would help. But yes, try putting it back in. If not, id say rma time.

EarthDog, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows reset crash

1. Windows reset crash - Similar Threads - reset crash

2. PC freezing/crashing AFTER windows reset w/ files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing/crashing AFTER windows reset w/ files: Recently and out of nowhere, my PC has started freezing/crashing during regular use. My first instinct was a thermal issue, and I noticed the CPU was idling a little over 50C, so I took the AIO off, removed and replaced the thermal paste which was quite scarce, and tried...
  3. PC freezing/crashing AFTER windows reset w/ files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezing/crashing AFTER windows reset w/ files: Recently and out of nowhere, my PC has started freezing/crashing during regular use. My first instinct was a thermal issue, and I noticed the CPU was idling a little over 50C, so I took the AIO off, removed and replaced the thermal paste which was quite scarce, and tried...
  4. PC freezing/crashing AFTER windows reset w/ files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Network adapters would disappear until i data reset my computer, and now freezes and crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapters would disappear until i data reset my computer, and now freezes and crashes.: I use to have issues with my network adapters with them randomly disappearing and disconnecting, and I tried everything to fix them. I then reset windows and my data on my computer, but now instead of the internet turning off, the whole computer just freezes and crashes when...
  6. Network adapters would disappear until i data reset my computer, and now freezes and crashes.

Network adapters would disappear until i data reset my computer, and now freezes and crashes.: I use to have issues with my network adapters with them randomly disappearing and disconnecting, and I tried everything to fix them. I then reset windows and my data on my computer, but now instead of the internet turning off, the whole computer just freezes and crashes when...
  7. I had reset my pc due to frequent crashes and hanging of windows but after the reset the pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had reset my pc due to frequent crashes and hanging of windows but after the reset the pc...: I have tried changing the registry as mentioned in some other posts from people who had faced the same issue but it did not seem to work for me, is there any way to fix this?...
  8. I had reset my pc due to frequent crashes and hanging of windows but after the reset the pc...

I had reset my pc due to frequent crashes and hanging of windows but after the reset the pc...: I have tried changing the registry as mentioned in some other posts from people who had faced the same issue but it did not seem to work for me, is there any way to fix this?...
  9. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC: Recently, i built my first PC but unfortunately i have faced some issues, at first i couldnt boot the PC at all when trying to use a USB 3.0 for my windows installation media however, after having cleaning that initial installation in Command Prompt and trying to use a USB...
  10. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC: Recently, i built my first PC but unfortunately i have faced some issues, at first i couldnt boot the PC at all when trying to use a USB 3.0 for my windows installation media however, after having cleaning that initial installation in Command Prompt and trying to use a USB...