Windows 10: Windows Reset Errors

Discus and support Windows Reset Errors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, when I try to reset my pc, it goes into the windows blue screen and says "Resetting this PC 99%. Then when it gets to that point it changes to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EdisonHui, Jan 20, 2021.

1. EdisonHui Win User

Windows Reset Errors

Hi, when I try to reset my pc, it goes into the windows blue screen and says "Resetting this PC 99%. Then when it gets to that point it changes to "Undoing changes". What should I do to fix it? I've watched 3 YouTube videos and all of the solutions have not worked.

:)

EdisonHui, Jan 20, 2021
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 20, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 20, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows Reset Errors

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows Reset Errors

1. Windows Reset Errors - Similar Threads - Reset Errors

2. Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset: I'm worried this is a hardware issue. Sometimes the trasparency effects produce this blurred noise pattern too. My laptop is still under warranty so I'm wondering if I should replace it.Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff870600772010Parameter 2:...
  3. Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset: I'm worried this is a hardware issue. Sometimes the trasparency effects produce this blurred noise pattern too. My laptop is still under warranty so I'm wondering if I should replace it.Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff870600772010Parameter 2:...
  4. Errors while trying to do a factory reset!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors while trying to do a factory reset!: I’m unable to factory reset my laptop! Please help, 2 errors pop up, 1- Reset this PC “There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.” 2- error 193 DISM log cannot be found An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located...
  5. Errors while trying to do a factory reset!

Errors while trying to do a factory reset!: I’m unable to factory reset my laptop! Please help, 2 errors pop up, 1- Reset this PC “There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.” 2- error 193 DISM log cannot be found An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located...
  6. Errors while trying to do a factory reset!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.: Hello, I have been getting the IRQL stop code on BSOD after thirty or so minutes of the PC being on for a month or so. I have already gone as far as to perform a full reset to try and get a clean windows install, this was just done with the installation available on the PC,...
  8. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.: Hello, I have been getting the IRQL stop code on BSOD after thirty or so minutes of the PC being on for a month or so. I have already gone as far as to perform a full reset to try and get a clean windows install, this was just done with the installation available on the PC,...
  9. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.

10. So I've been trying to factory reset my pc but I get an error every time i try, can someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I've been trying to factory reset my pc but I get an error every time i try, can someone...: so everytime i try to fully reset my pc either throught cloud or local restart it gives me an error and it doesnt work, my pc wont factory reset that way. so then i tried to do the usb method but then the microsoft MediaCreationTool wont download windows 10 onto my usb, i...