Windows 10: Windows Reset Failed, Now PC Won't Get Past The Manufacturer Logo (Lenevo)

Discus and support Windows Reset Failed, Now PC Won't Get Past The Manufacturer Logo (Lenevo) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I decided to reset my Lenevo laptop because it was really slow. When I attempted to reset it, the reset process got to 75% and then told me "there was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SkryleFrod, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Windows Reset Failed, Now PC Won't Get Past The Manufacturer Logo (Lenevo)

I decided to reset my Lenevo laptop because it was really slow. When I attempted to reset it, the reset process got to 75% and then told me "there was a problem resetting your PC" I shut the laptop afterward. Now when I try to start my PC it won't boot up windows, instead only displaying the Lenevo logo on a endless restart loop. Windows does not appear.

:)

SkryleFrod, Jun 13, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Win 10 PC not loading beyond the Manufacturer's logo

I have a Samsung All in one PC. As I was having some minor speed related issues in browsing, I thought it would not be a bad idea to reset using the Windows Settings -> Recovery -> Reset this PC option. I encountered issues during reset.

Couple of times it went up to 38 - 41% and reset failed with out any informative error message. Every time it came back to the regular pre-reset attempt state. All good so far. In the third attempt it went up to 70%, failed again and said the PC needs
    to restart. After restarting, it fails to boot. The manufacturer's logo get loaded, stays for 20 seconds, goes blank for 1-2 second and manufacturer's logo loads again.

Tried to keep the PC switched on for few hours to see if it goes beyond this. No luck.

Switched off overnight and trying again in the morning. No luck.

I am now struck with a PC that doesn't give me any options to recover. Need help.

Srini Malladi

Srinivasa RaoMalladi, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Windows Reset Failed, Now PC Won't Get Past The Manufacturer Logo (Lenevo)

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows Reset Failed, Now PC Won't Get Past The Manufacturer Logo (Lenevo)

1. Windows Reset Failed, Now PC Won't Get Past The Manufacturer Logo (Lenevo) - Similar Threads - Reset Failed Won't

2. PC won't get past BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't get past BIOS: Hello!I've been having an issue that my PC keeps restarting and not being able to boot windows from the M.2 or boot windows installer from the USB.Whenever it starts booting it restarts the PC and then after the restart the boot freezes, or it starts repairing and ends with...
  3. When I restart my PC, it will not boot past the manufacturers logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I restart my PC, it will not boot past the manufacturers logo.: Whenever my computer restarts Either through clicking the restart button in the windows OS, it restarting itself for an update, or even clicking "save & reset" in BIOS the computer will turn off, turn back on but it will not get passed displaying the manufacturers logo and...
  4. When I restart my PC, it will not boot past the manufacturers logo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I restart my PC, it will not boot past the manufacturers logo.: Whenever my computer restarts Either through clicking the restart button in the windows OS, it restarting itself for an update, or even clicking "save & reset" in BIOS the computer will turn off, turn back on but it will not get passed displaying the manufacturers logo and...
  5. When I restart my PC, it will not boot past the manufacturers logo.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo

Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo: I personally use a 2017 Blade 14' with what I think Secure Boot disabled but I was dual booting Fedora Linux and it failed after a update so when I booted back into Windows, it wasnt razer logo on boot screen but it was windows 11 logo, How do I fix this. Like reenable secure...
  7. Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo: I personally use a 2017 Blade 14' with what I think Secure Boot disabled but I was dual booting Fedora Linux and it failed after a update so when I booted back into Windows, it wasnt razer logo on boot screen but it was windows 11 logo, How do I fix this. Like reenable secure...
  8. My laptop won't open and freezes at the manufacturer's logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't open and freezes at the manufacturer's logo: Hi!I decided to perform a reset on my pc yesterday because I wanted to start fresh with my laptop but it failed many times due to slow internet connection I think. I tried it many times since it always says when it fails that no changes have been made to the pc. I got...
  9. My laptop won't open and freezes at the manufacturer's logo

My laptop won't open and freezes at the manufacturer's logo: Hi!I decided to perform a reset on my pc yesterday because I wanted to start fresh with my laptop but it failed many times due to slow internet connection I think. I tried it many times since it always says when it fails that no changes have been made to the pc. I got...
  10. My laptop won't open and freezes at the manufacturer's logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade