Windows 10: Windows Reset interrupted and laptop is now stuck in boot loop

Discus and support Windows Reset interrupted and laptop is now stuck in boot loop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, I have a 2011 Dell XPS L502X laptop with Windows 10. I upgraded to Windows 10 from a genuine Windows 8 license I had during the initial free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vignesh247, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Windows Reset interrupted and laptop is now stuck in boot loop

Hi All,

I have a 2011 Dell XPS L502X laptop with Windows 10. I upgraded to Windows 10 from a genuine Windows 8 license I had during the initial free upgrade period.

To fix some issue I was trying to Reset the PC but didn't notice the power cord wasn't connected. Laptop switched off in between the reset process and now it is stuck in boot loop. I can create a bootable USB and do a fresh install but I'm not sure how to activate the laptop. I have the product key email from Microsoft for Windows 8 but since I upgraded to Win 10 I'm not sure if that is still a valid one. Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Vignesh

:)

vignesh247, Jul 6, 2018

2. Laptop Reset Loop

I decided to reset my laptop that i am using using an hdmi, because of broken lcd, i fully reset the laptop then when it turned on its stuck on a loop 64 % installation then restarts, then does the loop over and over again everytime i boot it up. is there
    a fix for this? i use this laptop for programming so its important to me.

VinceSantos123, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Windows Reset interrupted and laptop is now stuck in boot loop

Boot loop after reset

I can't get it to boot from the USB--not even on a Windows CD. Neither do the other suggestions work. I'm just really stuck at the loading screen and BSOD loop.

Really frustrated at this point.

Gonna just set this laptop aside until I decide to have it fixed by a professional.

But thanks though

Ian Loy Patriarca, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows Reset interrupted and laptop is now stuck in boot loop

1. Windows Reset interrupted and laptop is now stuck in boot loop - Similar Threads - Reset interrupted laptop

2. laptop stuck in windows boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop stuck in windows boot loop: My Windows 11 laptop is currently stuck in the boot loop. I hava the blue screen and I have tried literally all options. I tried to resolve via command prompt, however I encounter the following issues:I`ve tried to uninstall the updatesIn Startup window f keys are...
  3. laptop stuck in windows boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop stuck in windows boot loop: My Windows 11 laptop is currently stuck in the boot loop. I hava the blue screen and I have tried literally all options. I tried to resolve via command prompt, however I encounter the following issues:I`ve tried to uninstall the updatesIn Startup window f keys are...
  4. New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop.: I recently bought a laptop and during the initial update to the system, there was a power cut thus my WiFi was disabled while the initial update progress was at 25%. Since the system didn't finish the initial update my laptop keeps looping between the "Hello there - Let's get...
  5. New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop.

New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop.: I recently bought a laptop and during the initial update to the system, there was a power cut thus my WiFi was disabled while the initial update progress was at 25%. Since the system didn't finish the initial update my laptop keeps looping between the "Hello there - Let's get...
  6. I reset my laptop and now it’s stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my laptop and now it’s stuck in a boot loop: My laptop wasn’t functioning properly so I reset it because there was nothing important as it was fairly new and I hoped to solve it as I knew what program was causing it but I couldn’t uninstall it. I reset it and everything seemed to be going fine at first and then it got...
  7. I reset my laptop and now it’s stuck in a boot loop

I reset my laptop and now it’s stuck in a boot loop: My laptop wasn’t functioning properly so I reset it because there was nothing important as it was fairly new and I hoped to solve it as I knew what program was causing it but I couldn’t uninstall it. I reset it and everything seemed to be going fine at first and then it got...
  8. Laptop stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in a boot loop: I opened my laptop after a month and it isn't booting as normal. It is stuck in a boot loop.It only shows my laptop's brand logo and no other hardware works. Please help. How can i recover?...
  9. Laptop stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck in a boot loop: I opened my laptop after a month and it isn't booting as normal. It is stuck in a boot loop.It only shows my laptop's brand logo and no other hardware works. Please help. How can i recover?...
  10. windows 10 interrupted in update now in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 interrupted in update now in boot loop: How do I repair windows so it can load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-interrupted-in-update-now-in-boot-loop/11bdd892-9521-4d53-bfeb-d4cc08d9f22c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows installation interupted and now in a loop

2. windows switched off during april 2018 update now stuck in boot loop