Windows 10: Windows Reset Keeping Files

Discus and support Windows Reset Keeping Files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has not been booting properly. After trying hard reset to no avail the hp self diagnose process kicked in. First I tried to restart iir get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Loopsy_PM, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Loopsy_PM Win User

Windows Reset Keeping Files

My computer has not been booting properly. After trying hard reset to no avail the hp self diagnose process kicked in. First I tried to restart iir get it to fix start-up automatically. But it did not work. I am now going through windows reset. The resetting got stuck and after I turned the Internet off it resumed progress till it reached 100%. Now It is the Windows installation part and it has been at 56% for longer than one hour. What could be happenning?

:)

Loopsy_PM, Nov 22, 2020

2. File Explorer Column Headings Keep Resetting

Hi,

To resolve the issue with File Explorer Column Headings, you may follow these steps below:

• Click on View Tab.

• Click
      Folder
      Options.

• Click
      Apply to all folders.

Keep us informed for further assistance.

Regards.

Joseph Ban, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Dano 00TA Win User
    Bios keeps resetting...not the battery

I'm having problems with a abit AW9D Max board in an older build of mine that keeps resetting the bios everytime I shut it down. The time is ok so I assume it's not the battery but the other settings such as Uguru setting, ram and other stuff resets to defaults*Wtf :wtf: I've had this computer for a few years with nothing like this happening till now. I'd just leave everything at default but the Uguru alarm goes off whenever I start it and I have to disable it in the bios. Any suggestions on what I can try?

Dano 00TA, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Reset Keeping Files - Similar Threads - Reset Keeping Files

2. Windows Reset: Keep my files and settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Reset: Keep my files and settings.: Hi Legends,I reset my PC after having issues with the driver. I selected the keep my files option. Windows has been reset successfully and it is extremely slow and freezing. I used to have heaps of files on my drives, I lost all of them. I tried many ways to get my files back...
  3. Windows Reset: Keep my files and settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Reset: Keep my files and settings.: Hi Legends,I reset my PC after having issues with the driver. I selected the keep my files option. Windows has been reset successfully and it is extremely slow and freezing. I used to have heaps of files on my drives, I lost all of them. I tried many ways to get my files back...
  4. Resetting pc and keeping and losing files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting pc and keeping and losing files: I was wondering if anyone knew about if you disconnected your internal hard drives and then reset your pc back to factory then reinstall the drives will all the files still be on that internal hard drive after you plug it back in. I’m aware the one you still have plugged in...
  5. Resetting pc and keeping and losing files

Resetting pc and keeping and losing files: I was wondering if anyone knew about if you disconnected your internal hard drives and then reset your pc back to factory then reinstall the drives will all the files still be on that internal hard drive after you plug it back in. I’m aware the one you still have plugged in...
  6. Keep Personal Files on Resetting Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep Personal Files on Resetting Windows: Hi, My laptop recently crashed every time I play games. Turns out there's a corrupted window file and I decided to reset my Windows. Since I'm a student I want to save absolute everything from my C: driveMy questions are:-1. Do I need to backup or copy my files to another...
  7. Keep Personal Files on Resetting Windows

Keep Personal Files on Resetting Windows: Hi, My laptop recently crashed every time I play games. Turns out there's a corrupted window file and I decided to reset my Windows. Since I'm a student I want to save absolute everything from my C: driveMy questions are:-1. Do I need to backup or copy my files to another...
  8. Keep Personal Files on Resetting Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Reset computer and keep files

Reset computer and keep files: MY computer has 4gb of memory, a 32 gb emmc flash drive and and a 32gp sd card reader. I only have o.4gb of available storage. I get a message that says I need to free up 6gb of storage. The only things on my computer are tax software for 2017 and 2018 and windows updates....
  10. Factory reset vs reset keeping files

Factory reset vs reset keeping files: I'm going to reset my PC because I have corrupt audio drivers. Will the bootup times be the same if I chose to reset with my files instead of a factory reset? Will I remove potential viruses and such? What i'm trying to ask is what advantages do I get when factory reseting....