Windows 10: Windows Reset now Apps are missing.

Discus and support Windows Reset now Apps are missing. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi there,I have been having a lot of trouble with windows the last couple of weeks.To begin with, I could not download apps from the Microsoft Store, I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ThomasAtkins15, May 3, 2021.

1. Windows Reset now Apps are missing.

Hi there,I have been having a lot of trouble with windows the last couple of weeks.To begin with, I could not download apps from the Microsoft Store, I would always get an error upon installation.Following this, I tried all the recommendations including WRreset, cmd and powershell inputs, Registry Files, Reset in the App settings, troubleshoot etc.So all that was left to do was to perform a reset. It was frustrating to lose all of my files but I had to do it.Now, Windows Store is completely missing.. I see I am not the only one with this unresolved issue.Very very frustrating as I have tr

:)

ThomasAtkins15, May 3, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 3, 2021
  3. missing apps after reset to the PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have lost some apps after performing a reset to your PC. We will help you.

• Are you not able to access the Windows store?
    Before performing reset ensure you must have to select
    Keep my files. It will do the following,

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)
    So as you have performed the reset to your PC the apps are missing. We suggest you to download the applications again and check if it helps.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 3, 2021
  4. Bill Gaer Win User

Windows Reset now Apps are missing.

Reset Windows Update in Windows 10  

Hi Brink

I have looked at the first method you suggested but Microsoft Edge is not featured in the Apps and Features List am I missing something?

If you haven't already, you might see if resetting Microsoft Edge may help fix it.

1) Reset App in Windows 10 Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

2)Reset Microsoft Edge to Default in Windows 10 Windows 10 Browsers Email Tutorials

Regards
    Bill

Bill Gaer, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows Reset now Apps are missing.

1. Windows Reset now Apps are missing. - Similar Threads - Reset Apps are

2. Microsoft apps are missing in windows 10 after resetting the windows.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft apps are missing in windows 10 after resetting the windows.: All the default apps like camera, calculator,cortana, calendar,xbox,etc.. are missing after resetting the pc.Even Microsoft Store also not available in the taskbar.All system apps are missing. In start bar in place of default app -ms resources:app name is written. And none...
  3. Reset Photos app, all MS apps now not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset Photos app, all MS apps now not working: My MS Photos app kept crashing. I reset it and now MS Store and all apps within the store are not loading. MS Store appears to be gone showing 0 bytes. Other apps appear to still be there but will not open. I've done the code-pasting in powershell Admin, reset the Store app,...
  4. Changed password now most apps missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changed password now most apps missing: I reset my microsoft password last night, now most of my apps are missing from my desktops. plural as it is the same for both my computers I assume the problem is the new password. Is there a way of resetting to an older password?...
  5. Missing apps after a reset

Missing apps after a reset: I had lost the Bluetooth in device manager-I'm not sure when. I did a system reset and it moved all the apps to a "removed folder". I had not reinstalled them and was still having problems, so I tried another reset and in doing so lost the previse folder and also lost the...
  6. I reseted my computer, and now Microsoft Store is missing

I reseted my computer, and now Microsoft Store is missing: So, around every year I reset my pc. But this year it uninstalled Microsoft Store. I don't know what I should do, intially I said that there has been and error when it has installing and didn't install Microsoft Store, so I reseted it again. The same issue, I tried all the...
  7. Windows Mail Features missing after resetting the App

Windows Mail Features missing after resetting the App: Windows Mail Features missing after resetting the App Some features like - Display Density Signature Formatting, etc are missing. Further the App version is updated with Version 16005.12827.20400.0. Kindly provide an appropriate fix....
  8. Windows Store app missing after factory reset

Windows Store app missing after factory reset: I deleted everything from my C: folder to move it to a new drive. That messed things up so I reset my computer optioning to remove all files. After the reset, the windows store app is missing. I tried using windows powershell to fix it and found an error up to ....
  9. Missing Apps After Reset

Missing Apps After Reset: Hello, Yesterday I have "Reset" my Win10 and I have noticed that I am missing some default apps: - Microsoft Store - Groove Music - Photos - Voice Recorder - Calculator - Mail Outlook Actually I cant even write all down. Whats going on? I cant even download...
  10. Windows Apps Missing After Reset

Windows Apps Missing After Reset: Hello, so a few days ago I couldn't get past my lock screen I entered my password it showed a loading circle and again took me to lock screen I was in an infinite loop I had to reset my PC it was the only option I had after resetting I noticed my windows apps are gone...