Windows 10: Windows Reset Questions

Discus and support Windows Reset Questions in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been having major PC issues with bluescreens, unexpected shutdowns when computer tries to enter sleep mode...it's not causing major problems but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dark_Winter_Rose, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Windows Reset Questions

I have been having major PC issues with bluescreens, unexpected shutdowns when computer tries to enter sleep mode...it's not causing major problems but I'm worried it will turn into something much worse. This has been going on ever since the updates on 9/10/2020. I can't roll back the update because it's been more than 10 days (unless someone knows a workaround, and then maybe I can try that?) so I was going to do a system restore but the restore point I had from a month ago is gone, so my only option I feel I have left is to reset my PC. However I'm not sure how this will affect my drivers. I know for my wifi adapter and such I will have to re-install it (already have that on a USB so I have no issues) but what I'm really worried about is my AMD software. I have AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor and AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics that came with the pc (Manufacturer CyberPowerPC).

I can't find any information about how this will be affected by resetting my PC. Will the drivers be completely gone and I have to download them all over again? Will I only have to update them again rather than completely re-install it? This is already so much of a headache I don't want to worry about my graphics not even working when I try to set everything up again.

Thanks in advance for your help.

submitted by /u/Dark_Winter_Rose
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dark_Winter_Rose, Sep 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 20, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Sep 20, 2020
  4. newfellow Win User

Windows Reset Questions

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows Reset Questions

1. Windows Reset Questions - Similar Threads - Reset Questions

2. Multi Question Factory Reset Says 10, When I Started On 11? BSOD ? Reset Again When It...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi Question Factory Reset Says 10, When I Started On 11? BSOD ? Reset Again When It...: Hey Everyone, i have a few questions. I used to know a little about PCs, but its been years since i worked on one so im sure im outdated, so i wanted tk ask a few questions in order to verify or confer. Sorry that it is sooooo long, but ive been troubleshooting solo and with...
  3. Multi Question Factory Reset Says 10, When I Started On 11? BSOD ? Reset Again When It...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi Question Factory Reset Says 10, When I Started On 11? BSOD ? Reset Again When It...: Hey Everyone, i have a few questions. I used to know a little about PCs, but its been years since i worked on one so im sure im outdated, so i wanted tk ask a few questions in order to verify or confer. Sorry that it is sooooo long, but ive been troubleshooting solo and with...
  4. How do I reset the password for my computer if I don't know the security questions and the...

How do I reset the password for my computer if I don't know the security questions and the...: I don't have either the password for the computer or the security questions and the account on the computer is set as a admin so I can't reset it in the admin settings...
  5. How do I reset the password for my computer if I don't know the security questions and the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I reset the password for my computer if I don't know the security questions and the...: I don't have either the password for the computer or the security questions and the account on the computer is set as a admin so I can't reset it in the admin settings...
  6. How do I reset the password for my computer if I don't know the security questions and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How to reset forgotten account security questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset forgotten account security questions: How to reset forgotten account security questions * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-forgotten-account-security-questions/8da14bdc-0f6a-4958-932c-0e15bc577f8e
  8. How to reset forgotten account security questions

How to reset forgotten account security questions: How to reset forgotten account security questions * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-forgotten-account-security-questions/8da14bdc-0f6a-4958-932c-0e15bc577f8e
  9. How to change the password reset question in windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the password reset question in windows?: how to change the password reset question in windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-password-reset-question-in/6e0ffbc0-2274-4937-80bc-92decd019228
  10. How to change the password reset question in windows?

How to change the password reset question in windows?: how to change the password reset question in windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-password-reset-question-in/6e0ffbc0-2274-4937-80bc-92decd019228