Windows 10: Windows reset - Stuck at 26%

Discus and support Windows reset - Stuck at 26% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone, My problem: I've decided to do a Windows 10 Reset "factory reset" to delete all my files from the old computer that I will be selling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by maximef1, Jun 17, 2020.

1. maximef1 Win User

Windows reset - Stuck at 26%

Hello everyone,

My problem: I've decided to do a Windows 10 Reset "factory reset" to delete all my files from the old computer that I will be selling soon. The process was going well, but it has now been 2-3 hours that it is stuck on 26%.
    What should I do?

Additional info
    Although I intend on leaving it on all night and come back tomorrow morning to decide what to do, I am scared to force shutdown the computer mid-reset. I opted out of creating a back up seeing as I wanted to get rid of absolutely everything in there except Windows10. I've recently built a new computer and installed a new version of windows on it. Speaking of, I still have access to the old windows usb installer and key. All the files I want to keep have already been transferred to the new computer.

CPU: i7-4790k
    Storage: two SSDs that total 762GB and a single 2 TB HDD.

Thanks,
    Max

:)

maximef1, Jun 17, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 17, 2020
  3. windows 10 update gets stuck at 26%

I have tried to upgrade through multiple ways like the media creation tool then it got stuck at 26%. Then I waited for my get windows thing to say get upgrade and then I tired to upgrade then it got stuck at 26% again. The error code that it gave me in
    windows is C1900101-20004. please help.

John PaulDoris, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Windows reset - Stuck at 26%

Stuck at 64% after reset.

Hi,

We want to know more information regarding this issue so that we can find out what causes your update to get stuck at 64%. Please provide us the following information:

• Even after resetting, does it still get stuck at 64%?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you upgrading your operating system?
    Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows reset - Stuck at 26%

1. Windows reset - Stuck at 26% - Similar Threads - reset Stuck 26%

2. My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...: HELP help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-optiplex-3010-will-not-boot-it-was-stuck/806617c4-037a-432b-b6a1-5adacf653baf
  3. My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...: HELP help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-optiplex-3010-will-not-boot-it-was-stuck/806617c4-037a-432b-b6a1-5adacf653baf
  4. My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Stuck on Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Stuck on Reset: I reset my Windows due to some corrupts.And the reset is stuck on 76% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-stuck-on-reset/04a88683-eda2-4221-b547-587e2e9fb581
  6. I reset my laptop but it got stuck on 26% so i turned it off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my laptop but it got stuck on 26% so i turned it off: My laptop is windows 10 i reset it i chose cloud download then it got stuck at 26% so i turned it off hoping it would fix the problem when i turned it on again it loaded on windows boot manager i clicked windows 10 but when i click it it wont start and now i cant think of...
  7. I reset my laptop but it got stuck on 26% so i turned it off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my laptop but it got stuck on 26% so i turned it off: My laptop is windows 10 i reset it i chose cloud download then it got stuck at 26% so i turned it off hoping it would fix the problem when i turned it on again it loaded on windows boot manager i clicked windows 10 but when i click it it wont start and now i cant think of...
  8. I reset my laptop but it got stuck on 26% so i turned it off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Reset this pc stuck at 26%

Reset this pc stuck at 26%: Hello comunities,I want to recovery my pc because my pc didn't stable. But while in progrees, windows logo appears and it shown reset this pc. And then it stuck in 26%. I tried to keep it a while but after couple of hours, it still show 26%. What happened? Hoping for helps...
  10. Windows reset stuck

Windows reset stuck: My Dell XPX laptop got stuck while resetting. It comes back at setting up country/region and language etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-reset-stuck/3cb19d35-67e0-43d6-a727-959446f14523

Users found this page by searching for:

1. resetting this pc stuck at 26

2. resetting pc stuck at 26%

3. Windows reseting stuck at 26%

4. resetting pc stuck at 26,
  5. windows reset stuck on 26%,
  6. pc stuck at 26%,
  7. pc resest stuck 26 percent,
  8. Windows reboot 26%,
  9. PC reboot 26%,
  10. resetring this pc stuck at 26%,
  11. resetting thisc stuck at 26,