Windows 10: Windows reset stuck

Discus and support Windows reset stuck in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there We are having problems when resetting a Dell laptop on Windows 10. The original reset got stuck at 57% so we forced shut down, waited half... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hatty Grant, May 9, 2019.

1. Windows reset stuck

Hi there

We are having problems when resetting a Dell laptop on Windows 10.

The original reset got stuck at 57% so we forced shut down, waited half an hour and restarted.

We then got the message 'A configuration change was requested to clear this computer's TPM' and cleared it using F12.

The process now hangs after the 'Hi! Let's sort out some basic settings page' and advises that to do the update the machine needs to be connected to the internet - which it is.

Message is

'There's a problem that's keeping us from getting your PC ready to use, but we think an update will help get things working again.'

We then press Next but just keeps going back to this page, sometimes with a restart in betweem

Does anyone have a solution to this?

TiA, Hatty

:)

Hatty Grant, May 9, 2019

2. Stuck at 64% after reset.

Hi,

We want to know more information regarding this issue so that we can find out what causes your update to get stuck at 64%. Please provide us the following information:

• Even after resetting, does it still get stuck at 64%?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you upgrading your operating system?
    Regards.

Dennis Mop, May 9, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 9, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows reset stuck

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows reset stuck

1. Windows reset stuck - Similar Threads - reset stuck

2. PC resetting stuck at 61%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC resetting stuck at 61%: My laptop is in middle of resetting and its stuck at 61% for past 2 hours. Kindly advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-resetting-stuck-at-61/22e77488-df61-4548-811b-b8f22394a0ae
  3. PC resetting stuck at 61%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC resetting stuck at 61%: My laptop is in middle of resetting and its stuck at 61% for past 2 hours. Kindly advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-resetting-stuck-at-61/22e77488-df61-4548-811b-b8f22394a0ae
  4. Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”: So I’m trying to factory reset my Windows 10 PC and when I select “install windows locally” it gets stuck on the second “getting things ready” screen. When I select “install windows through the cloud” it gets stuck at 1% completion on “resetting your pc”....
  5. Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”

Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”: So I’m trying to factory reset my Windows 10 PC and when I select “install windows locally” it gets stuck on the second “getting things ready” screen. When I select “install windows through the cloud” it gets stuck at 1% completion on “resetting your pc”....
  6. Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Laptop Stuck on hp start up screen after system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Stuck on hp start up screen after system reset: I've been stuck on the hp logo start screen for about an hour now after resetting my laptop. I've tried all ways of trying to boot into windows but nothing works. I restarted my laptop 4 5 times but nothing works. What can I do...
  8. Laptop Stuck on hp start up screen after system reset

Laptop Stuck on hp start up screen after system reset: I've been stuck on the hp logo start screen for about an hour now after resetting my laptop. I've tried all ways of trying to boot into windows but nothing works. I restarted my laptop 4 5 times but nothing works. What can I do...
  9. Laptop Stuck on hp start up screen after system reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...: HELP help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-optiplex-3010-will-not-boot-it-was-stuck/806617c4-037a-432b-b6a1-5adacf653baf